Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Wishlist

black_and_white_fashion
From Top Left / Skirt River Island / Shirt Topshop / Shoes Topshop
Bottom Left / Shorts Miss Selfridge / Necklace Zara / Body Topshop



Wednesday's Wishlist


So I have picked a few items that I would love to have from the highstreet! It's my first wishlist on this blog, it is a shame the images have not come out better (there is pretty detail on the shirt that you can not see above).I have gone with the simplicity of the monochrome trend. I really like this trend and I find the black and white fresh and chic. If you cannot be without a little colour just add some bold coloured jewellery or accessories. It's very adaptable to ones own style. A simple white shirt could be worn with pattern shorts or coloured skinny jeans for example.It could be worth looking in the tailored section if you usually give that a miss - check out Next or Primark. A tailored pencil skirt would look great with a oversized knit.


Marc Jacobs goes monochrome stripes for Spring / Summer 2013 at NY fashion Week.



I hope you like my Wednesday Wishlist and once I figure out this blogging malarky I aim to make the posts more detailed and pretty :) I'm sure as I blog more the layout and details will improve :)
So I've been looking at the shoes above on the Topshop website for awhile, it's a little over what I would usually pay but I am very tempted ... ooooh shall I ?!?! Check out the links above for each item.xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm love love loving the monochrome trend right now! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, thanks for my first comment lol xx

    ReplyDelete