Friday, 25 January 2013

Hey Mr Postman!







I was surprised to have a parcel in the post this morning.  I had ordered a necklace from the Urban Outfitters sale but was emailed that the order was cancelled :( (Anyone else have this problem?).  So I was looking on-line for something similar.  So when on the Forever 21 site I came across these two treats!

An orange/gold necklace on a long chain, and a silver necklace with tassel detail, again on a long chain. What was great was the price, the two necklaces cost the same as one from Urban Outfitters.  I think that is the benefits of shopping at Primark and Forever 21, you can pick up some great pieces of jewellery for less.

I will also add that the necklaces were neatly placed in plastic pockets, then wrapped in tissue and then came in a little brown box.  I instantly knew what was inside because it was covered with Forever 21 tape.  The chains for both are long and can be adjusted.  The silver necklace would look great layered with another chain or two, the triangles and tassels
 gather together when you wear it which I like. I can't wait to wear them.

Click on the links below and check out the prices! It's a steal..





Forever 21


xxxx





4 comments:

  1. Love your Forever 21 jewellery, they have such amazing necklaces I am a massive fan x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm chuffed with them both! Will be buying more x

      Delete
  2. I love both of these! So pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, they're all so nice!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete