Sunday, 27 January 2013

PS

I have ordered a foundation from Liz Earle which I will be reviewing.  After all these years I have yet found my perfect match in foundation :( So fingers cross it lives up to the good reviews.

Also I have the Rita Ora concert Saturday, that will be a fun post to do.  Plus it's an excuse to go shopping for something new. This will include my first outfit of the day with pictures! All those amazing fashion blogs will no doubt inspire my choice of what to wear.  It is these fashion/beauty blogs that inspired me to make my very own (at long last)! If you are thinking of making a blog I say go for it!

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the review x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete