Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Wishlist











This is my Wednesday Wishlist, it has been a week since I've started my blog.  Thank you for the comments and positive feedback, it really is appreciated

So, I picked a dress from Miss Selfridge first of all.  It is a flirty maxi dress in light pink that can be dressed up for an evening or alternatively can be worn as a cool casual day look.  The material has a lovely texture (again it does not show in the image, so please check out the link).  It's a lovely piece that can be worn to summer festivals and would be the ideal dress to show off statement jewellery.  

Along side this is a black skinny belt to nip in that waist, while the studs would add extra detail to the outfit. Also the contrast between the light pink and black leather would look great.  I often buy my belts at Topshop because they always have something that's different and unique.  Asos have a great selection too.  

The earnings are cute and girly by Marc Jacobs.  I already have the perfume so why not get the matching earings! Following on from this, I picked pink brow sunglasses from Topshop.  I did not intend to go for a pink theme this wishlist, but I guess it's appropriate with Valentines day not so far away.

I love the Warehouse clutch in white, that's already in my shopping bag!

At Christmas I was given a Ted Baker set which included fab lip pens in two shades. So being a big fan of the lip colour I thought I would look at the range.  This wash-bag/make-up bag really is so pretty. Please click the link to see the pattern in detail and then I think you will agree.  It comes in a smaller version as well,  a clean pretty make up bag is always handy!

Finally, Mac's finishing powder, a product I need to buy because mine is almost empty.  This really takes away any shine by dusting a little over the forehead and nose. I found this product when Boot's 17 stopped doing their transparent powder : (

I wanted to complete the wishlist with a jacket by Day Birger et Mikkelsen.  This is definitely out of my price range but it's firmly on my wishlist :) See a glimpse below in the new spring/summer range.








Please see the links above for all items. Thanks
xxxx










5 comments:

  1. oo those glasses are so cutie! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will buy that style this summer x

      Delete
  2. Love it all! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should just do a topshop wishlist really xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the dress!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete