Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Wishlist




My Wednesday Wishlist 










My Wishlist this week is a mix of pinks and creams. I picked a smock from Asos, an easy to wear piece in a paisley print. The pretty lace top with detail around the neck is from Topshop. I would wear this on an evening out, along with the simple gorgeous Gisele sandals and floral spike headband. Both are from Topshop and on my must buy list. The necklace from New Look I would typically wear day in and day out because I love buying new jewellery and wearing it as soon as I buy it. The Jessica nail polish is in a Blush, I have ordered it from Amazon and saw it in a recent Elle magazine. I am saving the best 'til last, a Vivienne Westwood bag, I would literally jump for joy if I owned this. I may save up and get one, a bag like this would be for life and would complete an outfit perfectly.
 I really need to start saving! Any tips?
 Please click the links above to see the item in more detail.
:)





Spikes you like!


I bought a necklace from Topshop today, I have been looking for a small simple spike necklace for awhile.  Plus I got 10% off with my boyfriend's student card. So far they have not asked to look at it, I simply just flash it quickly (Lucky me).  I got the bracelets from H&M. At the moment they have some fab and unique jewellery in store. 

We had a few days of sunshine recently. As soon as the sun comes out everyone gets excited and it starts to feel like summer. I know we are not quite there yet, it was so cold out today.  But I made the most of the sun and took my Kimi (below) and his bro,Theo out for a walk along the beach. I always feel so lucky to live by the Gower, the beaches are quite something. The picture below is how Kimi spends his mornings, staring out the window and watching the cars and people pass.




How much is that doggy in the window?



 xxxx


1 comment:

  1. I love those heels and that headband is gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete