Monday, 25 March 2013

Back to Black


There is quite a contrast between the previous post and this one; I have gone from florals to black. I have a weekend with the girls in a couple of weeks and think it’s best to plan ahead. I always wait until the day before and then decide I have nothing to wear, when this is not true but it’s always nice to have something new. So I head to the shops without an idea of what I want to wear, and I come back with something I don’t necessarily love but happy enough to wear out that night. This is going to change now. I have picked three outfits that differ slightly but all chosen around that one black piece, playsuit, top, and trousers. 






















1. Playsuit from In Love With Fashion. There are some lovely pieces and I was spoilt for choice when looking online. It is simple and chic, and I have chosen cute black matching underwear from Topshop  (It is always nice to treat yourself to a nice set, even though no one may see it).

2. These trousers are currently in the Next sale online, and I have paired them with a black top from New Look. My favourite item is the clutch from H&M, I think the bold colour and chunky studs look great with this outfit adding that flash of neon & fun. The sleeveless hoodie is from H&M too, and I would feel very at home in this, plus gives a nod to the Sport Luxe trend right now.

3. This outfit is simple but teamed with the shiny metallic clutch (I love) and heels it’s more edgy. Plus click on the link to see the trousers snake detail clearer.

So what outfit is your favourite? Hopefully having a planned outfit will stop me from panic buying last minute.  I would love to hear your opinions. 

xxxx




      No comments:

      Post a Comment