Friday, 29 March 2013

New Things

So at the start of the week I had a lovely surprise from my mum. On the weekend she went to London to visit my sister, unfortunately I was working and could not go, so she came back with a little present for me. I was given two delicate pretty china bowls from Urban Outfitters. I adore the patterns and colours and I am always looking for new ideas for storage of my jewellery, see this post. I hope you agree with me they are a perfect way to display your favourite items.
I also ordered a  Flower Ring Dish from Asos. I was a little disappointed when it arrived, I expected it to be bigger, as it it very small. Nonetheless, it is very pretty and I am glad I recieved 25% off with My UNiDAYs, as I would not of paid the full £8 considering the size of it. I love the discounts with UNiDAYs and should really take more advantage when they have such good discounts for a limited time (spend, spend, spend)..







Cherry Healey shows off her new rings on Instagram.
So, following on from my new delightful storage, I think some new jewellery is only appropriate. The amazing Cherry Healey has great style and personality, recently posted her new rings on Instagram. These are from & Other Stories , and I was quick to check out the site. The prices are very reasonable and the pieces are unique and individual. I have added this site to my bookmarks, ready for when I can splurge on some new accessories. 


I bought some new make up brushes this week, and it was one very good bargain. This is down to Fee, from makeupsavvy. This is one of the first blogs I started to follow, always checking in to see what goodies have been reviewed and inspiring me to buy new products. I always used to think the more expensive products were the best, this is not true at all. Fee is always finding the best savvy deals, and this is one of them. I purchased a Bamboo Make Up Brush Set for a very low price. 
Although the delivery takes almost two weeks, I was delighted when these arrived having forgotten I ordered them. They are identical to the  EcoTools Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set, which will cost you a dearer £19.99. The brushes are soft and great quality, I am very pleased with my buy from Ebay




Hope you have enjoyed my post, more posts to come as I've really started to enjoy doing them. I really want a layout and blog makeover, do you know someone who can help with this?
 Hope everyone has a fun Easter Bank Holiday.
xxxx


6 comments:

  1. Nice items! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already following you, you have the most amazing outfits.

      Delete
  2. all those cute items!! <3
    love all the pictures dear

    www.cinwilsoon,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thanks hun! x Already following you.

      Delete
  3. Those little bowls are the cutest things ever

    ReplyDelete