Monday, 18 March 2013

Quick Post



The weekend went by so quickly. We watched the rugby Saturday, it was so busy and everyone was in good spirits and celebrating a great win by Wales. The picture below are the accessories I wore with my new River Island clutch. You can not go wrong with River Island bags, the price and quality is the best on the high street, in my opinion. 


I am looking forward to finishing my next post. It's a hippy inspired fashion post, so please come back and check it out on Wednesday. When I first started my blog I wanted to develop my writing skills and find my own style of blogging. I am so inspired by other blogs and I hope I can create something that can be enjoyed too.  I am excited to see it evolve and become something I can be proud of. I'm still working on this. :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment