Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Wish List

Making a list ...


This week I bought a lovely blazer from Primark, originally priced £16, it was reduced to £7. Bargain! A similar blazer can be found in River Island for a less attractive price of £35. I would of bought the River Island blazer if it wasn't for finding this bargain among the Primark sale rack. I was simply browsing and was not planning on buying anything that day, so you never know when you're going to find a great buy.
So the Wishlist below are a few items that I would ideally team the blazer with and other items that 
take my fancy ...













Tights

I adore this spotted Pinafore Playsuit, it's so cute and would go with my Superga pumps, or heels for an evening out. The bowl with pretty artificial flowers is so pretty, I saw it in work so I will be using my staff discount for this. Perks of working at Next! The Yin and Yang T is from New Look, it can be worn with the blazer and shorts for a casual look.
How much do I love the coral bow pumps? The answer is lots! The colour and bow detail are very me.
Yes, I need to wash my make up brushes. I have not tried this cleaner before but I expect it to be good being as it is Laura Mercier. So hopefully when I have a little extra money I will get this online.
Zara have some gorgeous bags, and this Citybag is perfect in my eyes. I would probably use it to carry all my bits and bobs and over night things I need when I spend the night away from home. I always end up feeling like Mary Poppins when going through my bag looking for something. I don't realise how many things I carry and end up finding everything but what I am looking for.

Hope you have enjoyed my Wishlist, what's on yours?
What is your favourite item to wear with a blazer?

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. i love the colour of the blazer, your blog is just lovely, I'll be visiting again very soon, keep up the good work :)

    Andrea
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how very kind. will b looking at urs tonight :)

      Delete