Sunday, 21 April 2013

A dog's day out


Walk/Beagles/Sunshine/Pictures


On Saturday I was up early, all bright eyed and bushy tailed, for a change. So my boyfriend,dad and I headed out in the car with the two scrumptious beagles. It was only a 40 minute drive and we ended up  going to a beautiful reservoir, that had a path all the way around for walkers. I have never been here before, and it looked so wonderful when we arrived, surrounded by forest and green hills. It was very picturesque.
It amazes me that there are always new places to discover so close to home. It was a lovely long walk and something I enjoy getting up early for. I missed the opportunity to wear my sunglasses though, next time I will remember them.



So Kimi, being the adventurous one decided to have a paddle and then go a little deeper. The next thing we saw was his little head above water and him paddling away. 
It was so cute, as he has never done this before. He's a little swimmer!

Below, some of the pictures I took of the reservoir and scenery. 






Me


What I wore
Denim Shirt (one of many) Forever 21
Necklace (He loves me) Miss Selfridges
Shoes Converse 
Leigh Jeans Topshop







Kimi drying off after his swim, above.
Theo having a quiet moment and taking in the view, below


Thanks for reading.

How did you enjoy the sunshine this weekend? 
xxxx


4 comments:

  1. awww I have a beagle too! they're the sweetest things ever :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww i love summer afternoons like this :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah amazing photos! your dog is so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, this is SUCH a cute post! The sunshine is beautiful.

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete