Sunday, 7 April 2013

Get your jacket...

Haul






So has it really been a week since Easter Sunday? It feels more than a week ago I was eating mini eggs like they were going out of fashion. This weekend has been delightful, spring has finally sprung and the sun is shining. I woke up Saturday and went for an unplanned shopping spree. The above (and below) pics are what I came skipping home with.

I bought a Strawberries & Cream candle from Next. Its smells so scrumptious, edible even! It is definitely worth the price when you consider it is less than half the price of some candle brands. I have placed it next to my Yankee Cookie and Cream candle I had for Christmas, I obviously like my candles to smell of desserts. Yum! There are other scents available at Next, I may opt for a fruity and summery one next.
Then I purchased an item off my wishlistYves Saint Laurent lipstick in Nude Beige. I adore! I know it is quite expensive for a lipstick, but I love the colour and the gold casing and it will last me forever, as it will be used on occasions and not for everyday.

Something that is missing from my wardrobe is a leather jacket. I was planning on getting one from Zara, but I saw this faux leather jacket in H&M on Saturday and thought it was a great buy for the price. It is slightly cropped at the back and is very soft and light. I think this will be ideal for wearing over a dress or with my favourite Topshop Leigh Jeans for an evening out. I was surprised to walk out of the shop with just one item, but I told myself to wait til next payday comes along.

I am so happy to finally own these Topshop peep toe cut out shoes. I had my eye on them (since last year), pretty and comfy are the words I would use to describe them. I will no doubt be wearing them all summer.




The coat above is my favourite item of this shopping trip. It is sold out online, and typical of a Topshop item is being sold on Ebay for a dearer price. So when I saw this in the shop, in my size, I was over the moon. It is light and has cute leather patches on the elbow and gold buttons. I used my boyfriend's student card for 10% off so that added to the joy of this purchase. I take my dogs out for walks most days, and now I have the perfect jacket for those spring evening walks.

Hope you have enjoyed my post, I think the sunshine and summery feel has put me in good spirits and made spending when you really shouldn't be, that much easier! 

xxxx

12 comments:

  1. I love this H&M jacket,
    it's something that you can wear with everything. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i know very chuffed I finally purchased one plus its so soft & comfy. and without lots of buckles and detail which i prefere. think i prefere this one to a real leather one too.

      Delete
  2. such a cool parka! I love the check detail, it's details like that which just makes things that little bit more interesting

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the HandM leather look jacket! and the topshop parka is AMAZING!!!! I tagged you to do the this or that tag if you are interested :) http://cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/beauty-this-or-that-tag.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanks! I will look tonight, day off tomorrow so will that and a new post! funday! x

      Delete
  4. i love the topshop coat the tartan in the hood is faabbbbbbb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my jacket! :) thanks for the comment. checking your blog now

      Delete
  5. I actually really like that jacket. With res skinny jeans maybe?? that would be cute!

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i live in skinnys and my parka now. xx

      Delete
  6. I love your blog, so I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. It would be great if you could take a look and do it yourself! Jo x

    http://alittlepopofcoral.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love that coat it's gorgeous! Great buys x

    ReplyDelete