Saturday, 13 April 2013

Pass it on ...


Versatile Blogger Award


I have been nominated! The lovely Jo at A little Pop of Coral nominated me, so thank you! 

Here are the Rules:

-Link to the blog of the person who nominated you. (Jo's link is above)
-Select fifteen new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
-Nominate those bloggers for a VBA, leave a link to their page and comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.

-Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about you.







The Nominees:

Jenny sunnys sweetpea

Natalie Living in clips

Ish Style hush blog

Ruth I walk in fashion

Gillian Evelator Musik

Phoebe phlerbler

Alice Tea party with Alice

Janine The optimist

Kelly be a doll

Please take a moment and click above and discover a new blog.

Seven things about me:
1. I have two beagles, Theo and Kimi. I could talk about them all day... 
2. I always try and stay below 8 stone, even if it's just a lb!
3. I wanted to be an interior designer when I was younger. 
4. I love cola flavoured lollipops
5. I have suffered with anxiety and have overcome many fears.
6. I want to be a mum one day
7.  I would love long mermaid hair. My hair never grows past a certain length.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the links please.

xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I suffere from anxiety i wish i could over come it too. Well done

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks,I'm going to do a post so will send you the link. It's surprising how many people suffer with it, hope I can help k xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so so much for the nomination :) i have my thinking cap on now to see if i can come up with a few new blogs i have discovered that aren't really well known :) keep up the good work x

    natalie from www.livinginclips.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love yours too of course. x

      Delete