Friday, 12 April 2013

Walk like an Egyptian ...

Kukee Prize


I rarely enter competitions to win something on twitter, however when there is jewellery to be won, then my ears perk up and you have my attention. So all I had to do was retweet the competition link, easy! I didn't even consider that I would be one of the winners and receive £60 worth of jewellery from Kukee, I was counting my lucky stars that day.
The parcel arrived a few days later, and I was one happy girl to see that I received so many wonderful things. So let me share some of my favourite items that I won.


Kukee is a UK based, online store for all cute and quirky jewellery.


Double Collar 

This collar is a statement piece, I felt like a little magpie when I saw this shining back at me. I have teamed it with a denim shirt, having seen collars being worn under a collared item, I have always wanted to wear this look. 

Below is a chunky gold necklace that I wore with a little black dress, by adding this necklace the outfit was transformed and I was ready for an evening out. It is amazing how wearing the right accessories can change the whole look and make you feel good.

'Omg, how much?' Kukee offers affordable funky jewellery


Spread your wings and fly
The Eagle Necklace above, is not an item I would of chosen myself, but thank goodness Kukee was choosing the prizes. It is now one of my favourite necklaces and I can't wait to wear it with my H&M jacket. I think the necklace would look great worn with a pretty floral dress, as the contrast of the floral and the antique sliver, copper and gold plated eagle would work so well. 




Below, Collar pins, Pretty Bow Earrings, Statement Geometric Earrings
I have always wanted to wear collar tips, and now I have the chance too, thanks again Kukee.

More Jewellery...







These Snake Earrings have certainly charmed me, they are so unique and I plan to wear these out next bank holiday, to add some sparkle to my outfit.





The necklace above is a little gem. It reminds me of trawling through my nan's dressing table and admiring all her beautiful things, and she had a necklace just like this one.



I adore these delicate Knuckle Rings and skull rings, they are so pretty and dainty. A summery nail polish is all that is needed to compliment these rings.


Kukee have so many on trend items at prices that are start from £1.50 (this is not a typing error). Plus they have offers available, see below, so as a customer you really are being spoilt for choice and getting your money's worth.


Thank you Kukee for my lovely prize. Follow on twitter @ilovekukke and keep an eye out for future competitions.
What is your favourite item from this collection? Do you have any style tips on how to wear these items?





7 comments:

  1. Oh wow you won some gorgeous things :D I love the bird cage necklace :)
    xx

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thanks for the comment hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the eagle necklace, it's soo cool. :)

    And thanks for following me,
    I just did the same because I love your blog, but unfortunately,
    I cannot see that you're following me...

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. defiantly checking out that website, the jewellery you won is unreal :) very jealous ;)
    Loving the blog, keep it up.

    Sinéad X

    thislifediary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, just came across your blog. What unique jewellery - well done on the win!

    ReplyDelete