Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Wishlist

Wednesday's Wishlist







1. Skirt - A pretty white skirt from h&m. Perfect for spring, now the sunshine has decided to come out to play. An oversized knit with this skirt would be ideal for those colder days.

2. NecklaceAlice & You Denim Shirt - This is from glamorous.com. My mum will be thinking 'another denim shirt?', but I can't help myself. I do love my denim shirts and in my defence all mine do differ in style and colour.

3. Slingback Platform Sandals - My favourite item on this Wishlist from & other stories. I mentioned in my New Things post that they have a great collection of rings at prices that are affordable  The same can be said for the shoes. I have a soft spot for red shoes, it started a few years ago when I saw these glittery red pumps that had red ribbon to tie around the ankle. So beautiful. Plus it reminded me of Dorothy and her red heels, there's no place like home'. 


4. Hello Kitty Nail Polish - This is a cute and fun product that will look lovely on my shelf, and the colour will add that pop of colour. It is less than £3 too!
5. Topshop Mini Twistlock Holdall - Darling little bag from Topshop. A girl can never have enough bags.
6. Clinique High Impact Curling mascara  - I would really like to try this. I don't wear much eye make up  so I would hope that this mascara would make a 'high impact'on my lashes.


1. Button Back Soft Shirt - This sheer shirt worn with the skirt would look lovely, and the stripes are not too bold so it gives this outfit a softer look.

2. Leather strap Sandals The sandals and necklace are from Pull & Bear. Only just discovered this site and when payday comes back around I will be placing my first order with them. I hope they don't sell out of my size!

3. Touch - Metal Detailing Clutch - This clutch is another favourite item on my Wishlist. 

4. Necklace - Click the link to see this necklace in more detail, and the others available. It took me a while to pick one as they are all so pretty and full of colour. It is quite appropriate, seeing as the sun is out, to brighten up your jewellery as well.

Hope you have enjoyed my Wednesday Wishlist. I always enjoy making a Wishlist and viewing others, so send me a link to yours.

xxxx




 

10 comments:

  1. i love the necklace <3
    your blog is so classy(:
    don't forget to enter the giveaway on mine, free makeup(;
    http://thelittledaintysailor.blogspot.com/2013/03/1000-views-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun, I'm following yours.:)

      Delete
  2. Hi! very cool it!
    If you want we can follow each other. Just to add to my friends and I will come back to you!
    lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Perfect summer skirt :) Thanks for the comment. Checking your out now

      Delete
  4. thx ;) would you like to follow each other? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete