Thursday, 2 May 2013

#BEDM 2


Day 2
Spring is Here!
 What is your favourite thing about Spring? What plans do you have to enjoy it?


So it's Day 2 of the blogging challenge, so far so good. I have read so many wonderful posts today, and they have really summed up the beauty of spring. I have been enjoying this welcomed sunshine, and have been taking my boys (two Beagles) out and about for walks. This is what springs is all about, enjoying the weather and the outside.

I have made two little wishlists, one for the boys and one for me (of course), and these items would be great for walks. These items are practical as well as pretty.


I love these pastel coloured leads, it makes a change from the dirty leather leads we use now. 
How sweet is this neckerchief? I'm sure the boys would thank me if they could for making them look so cute.
Beagles don't really fetch and return, but they enjoy playing games, so this Frisbee would be a good distraction.





So when we are out a backpack would be ideal. It's easy to carry and could easily fit some lunch boxes, so we could stop for a picnic. 
Spring means it's time to get the sunglasses out. I have picked these retro style ones from Asos, they look very similar to Ray Ban's and for a snippet of the price.


What are your spring essentials?
Thanks for reading.
xxxx




5 comments:

  1. Cool post! Ive recently ordered a zatchel bag which Im pretty excited about showing off this Spring! That, suncream, sunnies, lipbalm are my essentials..and an endless supplies of kirby grips..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me your link, it's not on your profile :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the pastel dog leads, almost makes me wish I had a dog! I'm definitely going to be checking out the sunglasses, I never leave the house without them! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that backpack, can't wait to get a similar one! I like the way you refer to your dogs as "my boys", I do the same thing with mine! :)

    Tania x
    daisiesndreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thoroughly enjoyed the sunshine today. it made me so happy to just put on my sunglasses and have the hot sun on my face. i love spring accessories too!

    xoXo
    http://breezeybee.blogspot.co.uk

    PS: you have word verification on >___<

    ReplyDelete