Friday, 3 May 2013

#BEDM 3


Day 3
Day in the Life!
Tell us about your typical day. Or maybe do a photo diary of what you are doing on the hour every hour for 12 hours. Or you could sum up what you did today. 

It's Day 3 of the May blogging challenge, I'm still here! In a previous post I mentioned I'm going to give my bedroom a mini makeover. Yesterday, I purchased a bedside table from Ikea. I forgot how much fun Ikea is, and how many great things there are to buy! I was sensible and only bought what I went there for, a bedside table. So today, I rolled up my sleeves and braved some DIY. I thought a flat pack would be easy to put together, but I discovered otherwise. After a few green teas and chasing the pup around because he couldn't resist stealing the screwdriver, it was complete! So, here it is (below) put together with my own fair hands. I have placed a few decorative items on top, and now my room is one step closer to being how I want it to look. I plan on reading more BEDM posts tonight and then will carry on reading my new book, Paper Aeroplanes. Luckily, I had today off work so I took advantage and spent the day doing very little.





BEDTIME READING




Flower Tealights 9 Pack £2
Flowers and Wish from Next, similar here


Thank you for reading and I hope you are all enjoying the BEDM challenge!

xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,

    I've just spend ages reading your blog, I'm really enjoying it! I love the bedside table a lot.

    I'm also trying to promote my blog at the moment as I only started it up last week. Please have a look if you get a chance! I will enjoy following you.

    www.beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I know the blog post is about the table but i love the flowers :)

    http://atnumber18.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such an adorable bedside table! Where did you get the WISH thing from? It's amazing xx

    daisiesndreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx it's from Next a while back but they always have pretty things like this in stock. x

      Delete
  4. That Wish stand is totally beautiful, I love Next for home-ware bits and bobs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love posts like this! Your new bedside table looks great and my I congratulate you on how good you were to resist buying more things in Ikea! It's a very tempting kind of place.

    Also love your little candles and flowers too :) xx p.s thank you for the lovely comment.

    wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete