Wednesday, 1 May 2013

#BEDM


So it's May, and there is a blogging challenge to start. Elizabeth has set a Blog Everyday in May Challenge, and so many people have signed up. Everday there is a new topic to encourage us to get creative and interpret how we like. I really like this idea, and I am looking forward to having new blogs to read and follow throughout the month.

Day 1
Introduce yourself or sum yourself up in just 5 lines. Include a photograph that you are proud of.

Here goes ...

I'm Christina, I started blogging this year. I loved the idea of having my own space where I can be creative and hopefully improve my writing skills. I love watching a good film (geek), homeware, foundation, Topshop and the Kardashions (Please don't judge me for this). At the moment I am reading Dawn O'Porter's new book, paper aeroplanes. I don't really like talking about myself, but I'm sure this blog challenge will make me share a little more. :)


I did not know what picture to put, so put this pretty one I found online. Plus everyone loves a cuppa.




There are lots of people taking part, use #BEDM to find them on twitter.

xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Hey girl , it is great to know you :) I am also in BEDM :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely picture! I love watching films too. Looking forward to following your BDEM posts. :)

    littlelovenotes/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that one of your fave things is foundation... foundation scares me!!

    Victoria
    www.florenceandmary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Tea! Looking forward to getting to know you more over the next few weeks (and posts!)

    http://trainersteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, fellow Kardashian fan here, I just can't help watching them!!

    Looking forward to reason more :)

    Kimberley xx

    Kimberleymjw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never judge :) just had an afternoon of Housewives of Atlanta...and just announced that online. Oh my! Doing BEDM too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    I too am a fan of the kardashians and a fan of the fowler sisters (shhhh)

    Im very much looking forward to bedm and reading everyones posts :)

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    PS: you have word verification on >____<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone who judges you for liking the Kardashians clearly HASN'T SEEN THE LIGHT YET.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Christina. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I thought I would pop over and read some of your blog. It is great to find new blogs and finding new ways of how to write your own - I find it difficult too to write about myself. I have never watched The Kardashians but I know of the three sisters. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love drawing but I do not do it enough.

    ReplyDelete