Wednesday, 1 May 2013

My Ted ...

Spring/Summer 2013 blogger competition!


I found out about the Ted Baker blogger competition on Twitter recently, and I just had to enter! All you have to do is pick 3 of your favourite pieces (men's or women's) at tedbaker.com. Then explain your reason why this style and where you would wear it. Then tweet link to @ted_baker with the hashtag #tedSS13. Simple as that! 

I love looking at clothes online and making little wishlists, so this is something I do for fun! I decided to use young Carrie Bradshaw from The Carrie Diaries as my style inspiration. Carrie's style is individual, fun and playful. So I asked myself, what would Carrie wear?


My Entry



There were so many gorgeous pieces, I really was spoilt for choice. These are the three pieces I picked and I think the complete look is something Carrie or I would wear on a summer's evening out with the girls.


This dress is so precious, and I love the lace and sweetheart detail. It's the perfect dress for special occasions and can be worn during the day and on to the night.



These ice cream earrings are so sweet. This was the look I was going for, worn with the gorgeous Rannie dress it would only compliment that young and fun style.



I think Carrie, and many girls out there share a big love for shoes. I picked these pink heels because one they are pink, and two they are glittery. These heels have brought out my girly side and gives you that bright splash of colour.

I could have easily chosen so many more pieces and gone for so many different looks. I really wanted to pick a hat from the men's wear., but I went for something that differs from my usual taste. Spring is here, and Summer is just around the corner, so it's the perfect time to wear this pretty blue dress 
and glittery pink heels!


I hope you like my entry. 

Find out more details of the competition here.

Good Luck!
xxxx




6 comments:

  1. that dress is so pretty! i love it- definitely need to look in ted baker more often xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit you chose for Carrie - and love her style on the show!

    Tania x
    daisiesndreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Carrie's style so much! She has the most amazing pieces! I am in love with the dress and shoes, so Carrie-esque :) I haven;t heard about this competition so thank you for letting me in on it - I may just have to enter!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog - so kind :)

    Emily
    emilyemilybeth.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this entry and I love how you've created it with Carrie in mind :) I've only seen the pilot episode but am determined to watch the first series over the summer once my exams are over!
    I'm also your newest follower ;D
    If you have a spare moment, please check out mine and if you like what you see, follow back and keep in touch? :)
    www.lanouvellenoire.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ice cream earrings. They could look really tacky but if worn with the right outfit they would look great.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to enter this. I love Ted Baker, really wish I could afford some bits from there. And WOW those shoes, I will fall asleep dreaming about them! x

    ReplyDelete