Sunday, 5 May 2013

Pink Champagne #BEDM 5

So I was unsure I would reach Day 5 of the blogging challenge. I read on twitter that this is the most some people have blogged before, and this is very true for me too. I usually blog once a week so taking that into account I am on a roll. I have gone off topic today, because I really wanted to do this post. Yesterday, Keira Knightley married her singer boyfriend James Righton. I instantly fell in love with what she wore, it is so effortless, romantic and pretty. It was a relaxed affair in the south of France with close friends and family. Keira wore a strapless tulle dress, a tweed Chanel jacket, ballet pumps and flowers in her hair. The groom looked equally as charming in his navy blue suit.


Mood Board

 Here are some pieces from Coast and Asos I have chosen to create a look inspire by Keira's wedding day style. 









The Chanel style jacket is timeless and is the perfect staple item to add to your spring wardrobe. Trophy jackets can be worn casual, with jeans and t shirt or as a cover up with a gorgeous dress. There are many available on the high street, in Primark, Next and H&M. I never thought about purchasing one before but think I will very soon.
All the dresses I have chosen are romantic and girly, inspired by Keira's wedding dress. I love the soft shades and elegant fabrics. These are dresses that will make you feel like a real princess. What dress is your favourite?
I love the fact, Keira kept it simple. I have included some pretty accessories, a clutch and sparkle hair piece from Coast. I have mentioned before, that I love to wear flowers in my hair. So these floral hair bands from Asos are a perfect choice. It is a trend that will be worn this summer, so keep an eye out in Topshop and Miss Selfridge because they do lovely hair bands in this style.
Finally, ballet pumps are an item I have worn everyday, ever since I saw Kate Moss wore them. I really want a pair by Vivienne Westwood.

Hope you have enjoyed my post as much as I enjoyed doing it! What are your favourite pieces  Where would you wear something like this?
Hope you all have a great Bank Holiday.


xxxx

16 comments:

  1. This post has made me so excited to go shopping for my wedding stuff when i finally can! Kiera looked beautiful and i love that Darling dress, it's something i would wear as my wedding dress!
    Elle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea! Pitty I'm not getting married to get more excited over it haha...

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That moodboard is dreamy! Gorgeous. I love tulle! SO romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post. I love the outfit boards you've come up with, I'd definitely wear something like this :) I think it's so pretty and romantic- the coast dress is particularly gorgeous xx

    Angelica // OneLittleVice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the chiffon fabrics so perfect as the days get warmer...
    ps great blog header - did you design it yourself?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Especially the coast one, its beautiful, I bet their wedding was incredible. also I'm really liking the floral headbands, I saw some in the shops yesterday and was soo tempted to get some for the summerxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning picks, the Vedette dress is particularly beautiful. All the tulle and florals feel so Spring-like! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the stuff in Coast! so many beautiful peices!! :) new follower!

    xx

    http://tinypollypocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I've nominated you for a Liebster award - here's the post! fashitupandtalkitout.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/happy-me.html

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keira looked insanely beautiful- but so light and easy about it, you know? Loving the similar looks you chose for this post. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't seen the pictures of Keira - they're so beautiful!

    In other news, the Lipsy prom dress is INCREDIBLE.

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic post! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this post! All the choices are lovely.

    xo jess @ compulsiveflirt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She looked so stunning didn't she?
    Chiffon chiffon chiffon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the beautiful photos in this post :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete