Saturday, 18 May 2013

The Road to Coachella


Just a mini post today because work is calling. I just wanted to share with you how much I love the new Topshop Festival Edit featuring the effortless style queen Kate Bosworth. It features a beautiful short film directed by her husband Michael Polish entitled 'The Road to Coachella'.
Kate Bosworth's collaboration with Topshop is a 16 piece collection, inspired by her personal style and festival chic. She showed off some of the pieces at this year's Coachella Festival (above).

Kate said, 'Our intent was to create fresh, wearable and effortless festival pieces. I am proud of our work together and I adore these pieces,they fit perfectly with the mood of the 'Topshop Festival' collection'.

I adore these pieces too! I have my eye on a shirt and bag, so I hope they are still available in a weeks time and not sold out. Below I have chosen my favourite images of Kate modelling the collection. I always admire the way a new collection is promoted and put together. I think the Festival Edit is a summer winner! 

In addition to this gorgeous collection, Topshop will be hosting a number of secret pop-up gigs all over the world, featuring up and coming artists. Tickets will be given away randomly to customers, so keep an eye out for further details.



I feel a Topshop Haul coming soon. Thanks for reading, and for the lovely comments. I am always happily surprised when someone leaves a comment.
What do you think of the collection?
What is your favourite piece?
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. oh she just gets it right everytime, love Kate!

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Bosworth is such a babe x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked the link, the short film was really cool :-) nice blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. She always looks amazing. One of my style crushes! x

    ReplyDelete