Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Wednesday Wishlist




I thought it was time to do a wishlist, it has been a while since the last. I do enjoy making a list of all the pretty things that have caught my eye. So, imagine the sun was shining (it's been wet and windy the past few days), and you have the day to yourself to sit in the sun (bliss). I have chosen an outfit and a few items that will be perfect for such a day.
The floral blazer from Zara would look great with the white crop top and my favourite Topshop Leigh jeans. It's not something I would usually wear, but I love the print and the way it is styled on the model. I have chosen some exclusive low blazers from Office for a casual-fun look.
The Ted Baker bag (I really want), is the perfect size to carry all your bits and bobs for a day in the sun. The London lunchbox is from Topshop, and the flask is from Cath Kidston. I love purchasing cute items like these, and plan to when payday comes around. The summer always calls for a new pair of sunglasses and a new lip colour, these two gems are from Topshop aswell. I could easily make a Topshop wishlist everyday!
I just hope the sun comes out soon, so we can all enjoy a picnic or a day in the sun. :)

 Hope you have enjoyed my wishlist, always fun to do! I would love to know what is on your wishlist? 

Thank you for all the lovely comments on the last post. So great to read about your dream jobs, and that some of you work in your dream job! :)
I will have an outfit post up soon. Follow on bloglovin to see my first ottd post!!

xxxx






    17 comments:

    1. I love that blazer, I'm not big on florals either but that is really cute!

      Lauren
      livinginaboxx
      bloglovin

      ReplyDelete
    2. That little picnic basket is cute! Has your zatchel come yet??

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. pinterest have the cutest pics! Still no email or new on my zatchel xx

        Delete
    3. Dreamy wishlist Christina.....especially the Zara blazer.....want! xo

      http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    4. such a great wishlist! your collages are so beautiful! just stumbled across your blog on twitter and I love it, new follower :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love the blazers, i really want a pair. They are a great colour for summer!

      P.xx
      greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    6. Gorgeous wishlist, so bright & fresh. Love that rug!

      ReplyDelete
    7. This is wishlist is cool and fresh. I love the sunnie :)
      Following you on Bloglovin
      Keep in touch

      www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Your Wednesday wishlist is to die for, I love the floral blazer! I found you on the bbunch bloghop, and I've followed you on bloglovin :)

      http://laurenemma.blog.com/

      Lauren x

      ReplyDelete
    9. I love the floral blazer!

      Thanks for the comment, you'll have to let me know when you do the outfit post so I don't miss it!

      Corinne x
      www.skinnedcartree.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. God! I love that picnic rug! Can't wait for it to be warm enough here to have picnics again! Gonna need a new set!
      Found your blog on bbunch blog :)

      Robyn viav x vintageisavirtue blog

      ReplyDelete
    11. I found your blog through Bloggers bunch blog hop, & Im glad I did. Love that floral blazer, its lovely! x

      ReplyDelete
    12. your wishlist is really cool, I love the sunnies! :)

      ReplyDelete
    13. Love your wishlist, the bag is super cute and I've always wanted to try the Lip Bullets from Topshop :) Btw I found your blog through the bbunch bloghop :)
      Catriona Louise x
      Sitting Under the Apple Tree ♥

      ReplyDelete
    14. love the floral blazer, looks like a watercolor paining, soo nice!


      Thanks for the lovely comment, now following via bloglovin <3

      Kisses
      http://honeypopkisses.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    15. Really want the topshop lip bullet, covet is the prettiest shade! x

      ReplyDelete
    16. The lip bullets seem really reasonably priced actually. I thought they'd be more expensive. I've not tried one so I can't wait to treat myself so that's definitely on my wishlist.

      The floral blazer is beaut. xx

      ReplyDelete