Monday, 17 June 2013

Most Wanted 'Chasing Rainbows'

freepeople_wishlist

Tropaz Crossbody £58 

 6 Petal Flower Ring £78 (New colours) Etched Square Stone Ring £228


This week has gone by so fast, and it's time to do another Most WantedThe idea of this weekly post, is to share things that I would love to buy, if only I had a money tree in my garden! (It will also motivate me to blog weekly).
So, my second Most Wanted post is about the beautiful and bohemian inspired style of Free People
Free People's collection consists of clothes, accessories and unique pieces for the home. It is a dreamy and feminine collection that has me in a happy consumer daze. I really could do a wishlist to envy all wishlists! However, I have picked the above as my Most Wanted.  First, the Tropaz Crossbody is a brass metal purse with a painted floral design on the outside. The clasp is designed as two metal birds, it's a detail that I adore! These two rings had me in awe, the beautiful Indigo Calcaite stone and the embellishments on the six Petal Flower ring are simply divine.

The website was also a pleasure to use, and features some wonderful images. I will be using these as inspiration for future blog posts. Free People really care about the customer and the experience we have when shopping with them. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. 
What purchase would you love to make at the moment?
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Amazing bag x

    cat

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is so pretty and different. I love it!
    xx

    elledoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little ring and the bag!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is absolute perfection! Fantastic find :)

    debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that petal ring, it's so pretty and delicate, such a difference to some of the chunkier ones around at the moment. Very pretty post x

    ReplyDelete
  6. RIGHT.. im here again now actually going to leave my comment without it disappearing(fingers crossed)

    I actually LOVE free people!!! Such a lovely brand its a shame they are so expensive and we definitely need alot of money tree growing in order to afford their products.

    I love the bohemian chic style to all their clothing. want it alllll.

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Free people has such amazing goodies , love that ring .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that bag in my life! xo

    www.tattooedtealady.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah....I love your pretty wish list Christina, and Free People is a truly beautiful brand, I love the names they give to their products too....so poetic! xo

    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete