Wednesday, 12 June 2013

What's in my bag?


The other day, I was tagged in a post by the wonderful Jess over at Mismatched Knitwear
a 'What's in your Handbag?' post. So I am sharing my handbag contents with you.
My Primark black satchel is my everyday bag. It's such a great buy and has a pretty detail on the outside, as well as the inside, as you can see (below). It has shown no sign of wear over the past couple of months, and for £8 I am more than impressed by the quality. So let's see what's inside...






The contents of my Handbag are not the most exciting, but are of a more practical nature. Every girl carries a purse, mine is not filled with riches but has the total of £7.56 worth in it. Inside my purse, I also have my boyfriend's Student card, it's always a bonus to get 10% off , especially in Topshop. I have a gift card for New Look, I'm unsure how much but I'm guessing about £3. I have my Debit card, it remains unused, until the awaited joy of pay day!

After reading a Recent Book Haul over at Behind Green Eye (please do check it out), I was tempted to buy a couple of books myself. I love a good book, so I purchased Girl Gone from Sharon's choices. I had a 45 minute wait for an appointment this week, so this was the perfect chance to get my book out and have a read. I'm enjoying the book so far!



If you looked inside my handbag last year, you would have found my make up bag filled with foundations, blush, and so many other products. However, I now only go out with my Soap and Glory Super Translucent mattifying powder and Yves Saint Laurent lipstick in Nude Beige. So, it's a nice change not 
to have my bag full of make up and have room to carry other things. I use my cute EcoTools Kabuki 
brush to take away any shine during the day. I think I need to purchase a small make up bag just so I can keep these clean and separate from the other contents.
The phone case is from Tk Maxx, and is a recent purchase. I have been looking for a case for some time, and spotted this brightly coloured one for £5.99! I know some phone cases can be quite expensive, but I found some pretty cases on etsy whilst I was looking for one.
I have down sized the amount I carry in my bag over time, and it's a nice change from having a bag full of bits and bobs. However, there will always be a jumble of receipts and wrappers at the bottom of my bag, it's unavoidable.

I hope you have enjoyed reading. I'm tagging Ebony, Becki, Claire, PaulaEmily and anyone who fancies doing a 'what's in your bag?' post. It would be great to read some, so please leave a link.

Thanks

xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention, Christina! I'm glad you're enjoying the book :) My bag is full of rubbish! Rubbish and lip products! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look the bag and it's contents!

    Cat x

    dropoffashionthraed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super great post!
    Just found your blog and I really love it!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me!! Love your post! I love peeking into others bags, so I needed to love it, hehe. I almost buy this bag the other day, but I didn't end buying it, as the one I have now is very similar but in a orange-tan color :)

    I'll try to post mine tonight, hope you like it :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a good idea for a post, but I fear the contents of mine would be horrendous!!
    Daire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag, challenge accepted haha.
    I love reading these, I'll admit I like a good snoop but a nosey blogger's gotta do what a nosey blogger's gotta do!

    Bag is lovely and so is the purse, I wish I remembered to carry a book with me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your phone case - why have I never seen them in TK Maxx before! I'm definitely going to go looking for them next time i'm shopping!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Def gonna do a post like this, esp with my zatchel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving your bag and it's contents! :) Your phone case is so cute! xxx


    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep seeing this adorable bag everywhere! I definitely need it in my life.

    Alicex

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk


    ReplyDelete