Friday, 5 July 2013

Fashion Perks with Millie


I do love on line shopping these days! It's so easy and convenient to browse through sites from the comfort of your own home. I find myself shopping more on line, instead of going into town and circling the shops for something I like. Another plus to shopping on line, are the discount codes available to you. Discount codes are a real bonus in my eyes, knowing I can get money off a purchase makes me one happy customer

Where to get discount codes? Well, money off codes are not a big secret any more, and are available for a wide range of on line stores. It would be silly not to check for a discount code when making a purchase on line, because the money you can save can be quite surprising! I have chosen in love with fashion as an example of how applying a discount code can get you celeb style for less.

The celebrity I have a style crush on at the moment is Millie Mackintosh. Millie wears a mix of high street and designer brands, in a cool and chic way. I personally love her boho inspired accessories. She is often seen in pieces from in love with fashion. As we know Millie is indeed in love with fashion, and has even passed on her love for clothes to her fiance Pro Green.  If you follow him on instagram, you will see he is always modelling new purchases/gifts. I adore how she makes her style accessible and wears items that are affordable.

Below, Millie can be seen in four different outfits. The prices have had 25% off applied to the original price. This is available using the discount code from Fashion Perks. I should also add, that delivery is free!







This digital print dress is a fun, on trend look. The dress is the perfect day to evening outfit. It would look great with nude accessories.
The long sleeve wrap playsuit is another stunning look worn by Millie. I would wear this with a Hologram clutch, or a statement necklace. I'm not sure I would dare to bare so much, so I would add a cute vintage pin to create a higher neck line. 





The playsuit on the right is ideal for this summer. The floral chiffon playsuit would look lovely worn with red Martie T bar shoes. So cute!


If you follow me on twitter, you will know I have been looking for a dress for my boyfriend's graduation. I think that the black Polka Dot dress would be perfect for this occasion. I know I won't look as fabulous as Millie, but I plan to style the dress with some dainty, silver jewellery and Topshop pumps. 
Let's hope the sun has his hat on next Friday!

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Which outfit is your favourite?
I thought I would do a short and sweet post for the Blogger Competition with Fashion Perks. The prize is an ASOS giftcard, I have my fingers crossed! The competition ends tomorrow, so get your entry in quickly!

xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Hello! Just me (again!) lol, thank you so much for your lovely comments!!! Made my little day it has!! I take pictures on my phone or if im lucky…the bf's camera lol.

    You shall have to keep me posted on the bike, im excited! (how sad is that?!). I too love Millie's style. In fact i would quite like to be her if im honest. But since that will never happen im quite content with admiring her style…girl can do no wrong. Im a bit sad that she apparently wont be in next series of MIC…. :(

    Lotsv love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Millie. A great style icon

    Cat

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that fourth outfit! I like the combo of tough and sweet, and the leather sleeves add a fun texture to the whole thing

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polka dot dress is my favorite, so cute! Thanks a lot for entering my giveaway, I'm your new follower as well :)

    Blue Roses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her and MIC :) Her legs are insanely long too haha :) Love the polka dots

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Millie's style too. She manages to pull everything off so effortlessly.

    Melissalovesthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blue and army outfit are gorgeous !!!

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. She always looks pretty darn hot! Love the blue playsuit the colour is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi honey,

    Ill off work today so have really enjoyed catching up with your blog. I love love love Millie - if I could have anyone's wardrobe it would be hers!!!

    I wondered if you would like to feature my blog button on kimiandme. There is a grab box in my sidebar now, let me know if you'd like to. and let me know if I can do anything to help promote your blog!

    Emily xxx

    beleza-byems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete