Monday, 22 July 2013

Wishlist





Yes, another Shopping list Wishlist! I will often purchase things that feature on my wishlists, I hope this rings true for this particular one. It is a great way of sharing what has caught your eye, and it's fun to make.

So on this Wishlist is a ditsy print dress from Urban Outfitters. It is so sweet, featuring a raceback styling and elasticated waist. I imagine it is an easy to wear, and comfy piece. It may be a blessing in disguise not having an Urban Outfitters where I live. It would be so hard to go into a UO shop and leave without buying something. Plus, there is always a good discount code to use online, which is always a perk.

The Stolen Girlfriends Club circle trumpet floral bag is my favourite item. It is in a gorgeous print, with a leather strap, in a style that I adore. It also has flamingos hidden among the floral design. It reminds me of Lisette's fabulous flamingo necklace, so anything flamingo themed is great in my book!
The gold fox charm necklace is indeed charming! It is also very affordable, along with free international shipping. It would be the perfect addition to my jewellery collection, the little fox face has a rather fairy tale feel to it (Get me?). The bag and necklace is from the site Pixie Market, a great fashion site that I could easily spend hours browsing. The sale is definitely worth a look!

The Andrea button through mini skirt is from the Motel Vintage Collection. The skirt is so cute, and in a style I would wear again and again. I love the button detail and the fact that each garment is a unique one of a kind, using vintage fabrics. The Vintage Collection is a great feature on the site, I think I may have to be quick with this purchase decision though.

Lastly, I have wanted a pair of Ray-bans for some time. I think I would prefer to try a couple of styles on in a shop first, before buying, so I know how they fit and look. I do love the classic Light Havana frame however.
I hope you have enjoyed reading.Do you like my latest Wishlist... What's on yours?
Thanks
xxxx



37 comments:

  1. I love that floral print bag! Some very cute picks :) My wish list is about as long as my arm... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag, what is this stolen gf club? It asked me to log in?

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's odd. I will google it again Lol X

      Delete
  3. Those glasses are gorgeous! Also your blog is looking so cute at the moment! you've had a shuffle around haven't you! Looking so nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I did lighten the background, so cool you noticed x

      Delete
  4. SO cute I want it all! Especially love the skirt im a bit of a sucker for buttoned down the front pieces! Thank you for your lovely lovely comments! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this x

    Cat xx

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome wishlist!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful skirt!! Hate your wishlists because I want to buy everything after seeing them!!! Hehehehehe :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I always want to buy everything when making them Lol x

      Delete
  9. nice !

    http://www.monjasblogzone.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bag and necklace are adorable! My wishlist seems to change by the day, I just want everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with that fox necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute wishlist, I love that little skirt

    Kylie @ lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really want it but they don't have my size :-(

      Delete
  13. Lovely wishlist! I particularly like the mini skirt :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, if only they had my size! Thank you for the comment x

      Delete
  14. Lovely wishlist, I want those RayBans!!!
    Featured your button too today Christina, thank you for putting mine up.

    Emily xxx
    beleza-byems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Emily, your button is fab x

      Delete
  15. Gorgeous! I always love your wishlists! What website / app do you use again to make them?

    I love the quirky little bits you've found on the web, that handbag is so adorable!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I use fotor.com and picmonkey so no need to download anything. x

      Delete
  16. that buttoned skirt has my name all over it- I need it! love all the things! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ellie! so gutted they don't have my size in it :-( x

      Delete
  17. This wishlist is nice, i love everything in it - everything is just my style! This is the danger about reading blogs, you want to buy EVERYTHING!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's how I feel when I visit your blog, my wishlist gets longer.. X

      Delete
  18. Perfect summer essential wishlist..Loving the Ray bans. Just had to follow..follow back?
    www.thisismyworldthisisme.blogspot.com

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Most people are now considering online shopping because of its convenience. You get to find easily the stuff that you want, and purchase them eventually. Not all online stores can afford to offer free shipping, but this one's very tempting enough to capture the attention the potential customers.

    -Luise Pagett @ FTA.co.uk

    ReplyDelete