Friday, 30 August 2013

Bags, Glorious bags ...



Half Pint Brit-Stitch   Small Effie Satchel   Modalu Cross Body
Image

I wrote in my very first post, that I was looking for the perfect satchel. I wanted an investment piece, that 'can be worn, not worn out'. So, several months later, I have found just that bag. Above, are five bags that all incorporate the styles and colours, that appeal to me.

1. I plan on purchasing a Brit-Stitch this October for my birthday. I have seen a few bloggers with this bag and I cannot help but want one too. The bags are such great quality, and I love the contemporary twist on a classic style. Brit-Stitch bags come in an array of fun colours. I have chosen the subtle caramel. It is the perfect everyday bag and in a style I adore.
2. The Grafea Cross Body bag is the perfect shaped satchel, it is timeless and traditional, ticking all the boxes.
3. I must mention my love for the Effie Satchel (above),with the embossed iconic Mulberry logo. The Effie would be my dream designer purchase.
4. The fun Boho Pop mini is by the wonderful online store Bohemia. It's compact, cute and is available in a variety of bespoke colours.
5. The Modalu bag with the envelope fold over, is chic and modern. It has a metallic horse head detail on the front, that compliments the simplicity of the design.

I'm excited to make this purchase, as I know it will be a beloved piece that I will use again and again!

I hope you have enjoyed reading. What is your favourite style of bag?
xxxx

45 comments:

  1. Love all of these bags!! Satchels are to cute!xx

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, these satchels are lovely and the perfect size too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the modalu bag! It's just perfect... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing in my eyes beats a good tan shoulder bag.. im still seeking out the perfect one!Thanks for joining passion for fashion last week, hope you'll join us again today! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. I'm really enjoying being part of passion for fashion x

      Delete
  5. Ooh they all look so darn lovely! I'm desperate to get my mitts on a Grafea bag at some point ^v^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have been eyeing them up for a while :-)

      Delete
  6. perfect bags <3

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely the mulberry, so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got one that's very similar to the Grafea one and I've used it so much in the last few months! It's just very wearable x

    Tania
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very jealous, there are some great vintage ones on Ebay that are very similar :-)

      Delete
  9. Love this versatile and chic shade, the Mulberry is my favourite! Thanks for your kind thoughts, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're all so pretty! I love a good satchel too, I don't buy that many bags anymore but I got a black studded satchel from New Look recently that I really like x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds lovely,can't go wrong with a satchel :-)

      Delete
  11. I've really wanted a brit stich bag for ages! They look such great quality :)

    gisforgingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should go for it and treat yourself :-)

      Delete
  12. Lovely picks, you really can't go wrong with a satchel, as you said they're just so classic. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my fav style of bag! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  13. Amazing Mulberry!!! I love your stylish post about bags!!!

    Enjoy your weekend,

    www.brandator.tv

    ReplyDelete
  14. in love with that mulberry bag! such a staple item to have! xx

    http://teenagebeauty01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I would love to own one, one day.. :-)

      Delete
  15. Ah that Modalu bag is dreamy - the leather looks so buttery soft. i adore tan leather anything too xx
    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a lovely description Gemma, it does look buttery soft x

      Delete
  16. In a dream world I'd buy the Mulbs and then a Grafea... ;) Brit-stitch bags are so well made so in reality I'd opt for one of those! You won't regret your purchase. YUM. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't think i will either :-)

      Delete
  17. I love satchels, these are so cute! I really want a bright coloured one.

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brit stitch do some lovely colours, so much choice :-)

      Delete
  18. Amazing!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Modalu one is beautiful, obviously the Mulberry is darling as well. All of them are lovely and so timeless that any of them will make a great investment. Excited to see which one you pick! I love all the big city bags, you can fit so much in there!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love city bags too! I think a Brit stitch will be the perfect pick for me. :-)

      Delete
  20. Hello Christina!

    For me it's the Modalu or Grafea. Both are lovely elegant options that work in a smart / casual capacity. Great roundup of leather satchel shoulder bags - been on the hunt for a new one for a while, so have found this useful!

    Melissa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, glad you like. i do love the classic style of the Grafea satchel :-)

      Delete
  21. The Grafea bag is my favourite :) x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I dream of the day I'll own a Mulberry! Love all the tan:)

    Thanks for your link from #lbloggers!

    Jessica xx at Never Have I Ever {jessica}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be a dream come true! :-)

      Delete
  23. I love the top right satchel, number 5! It's so lush!

    ReplyDelete