Monday, 12 August 2013

Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm

Stylist Skin Awards and Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2010 Winner

I don't spend a lot on skin care products, well not as much as I would like. I try to keep my routine Simple, literally, using the Simple products. I have combination skin, and in the past I was always looking for the perfect product that would treat my skin kindly. After using Alphah Liquid Gold, I found that my skin became irritated. I was very disappointed, after reading so many positive reviews. So, I have become a little apprehensive about buying full sized products, without knowing if it's the right product for me. The other day I saw Dannielle (Famous in Japan) tweet that there was a sample of Emma Hardie's Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm, on Latest in Beauty. This offer was the perfect excuse for me to try a new product.

The product is a multi-purpose cleansing balm, that can be used daily to cleanse and moisturise sensitive skin and revitalise dull and dehydrated complexions. It doubles as a hydrating, soothing mask by leaving it on the skin for ten minutes.

So, I have been using this product every evening since it arrived, and I'm so pleased that I made this purchase. It is a 15ml pot, that I have been using sparsely, as 'a little goes a long way'. This beauty balm is a delight to use and has a lovely texture. It has made my evening skin routine less of a chore. Simply add a few drops of warm water in the palm of your hand to create a milky cream, then apply to face and massage thoroughly. It melts away make up, excess oils and dirt in such a gentle way. To remove, use a muslin cloth that has been soaked in warm water and squeezed of excess, and gently wipe over your face and neck. It has such a beautiful and subtle orange aroma, and it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I know I have not being using this product for long, however, I'm throwing caution to the wind, as I feel very positive about the results so far.


 "Perfectly balanced daily cleansing for skin that craves clean". 

It contains Moringa seed extract, wild sea fennel and vitamin E balance, that purify and help minimise the appearance of pores, whilst other ingredients such as orange, neroli and mandarin extracts rejuvenate and revitalise the skin. This product sounds like a dream, and I feel that my skin has already benefited from using this balm. My skin feels softer and brighter.  I'm hoping it will keep break outs at bay, and I will continue to enjoy using this luxurious product.
Unfortunately the sample is now sold out. I will be repurchasing this in full size, and I'm hoping to try more Emma Hardie products soon (not long until my birthday!)


Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed. Have you tried this or a beauty balm before? I would love to know what products you use as part of your evening beauty regime.
xxxx




16 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely and I've been dying to get my hands on it now there is a sample available i'm super happy! I've heard such good things about it, lovely review!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i really enjoy using it Hope you do too x

      Delete
  2. It sounds lovely! I am running out of one of my cleansers (which I used as a precleanse before my proper cleanser) and this sounds like it would fit into the space it would leave! My skin is combination too, but it doesn't always like new products (it will break out if it doesn't agree!) Might have to try the sample! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my skin doesn't like new products either, however this one is very gentle x

      Delete
  3. I've heard wonders about this product, may be it's time for me to buy it... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've become a bit apprehensive as well when it comes to skin care products but this one just sounds amazing. Might have to give it a try! :)

    Tania x
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know if you, i'm so pleased that i got hold of a sample x

      Delete
  5. I like that they sell sample sizes, I wish more brands would do that! It sounds like a lovely product x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is, and so happy i got a sample. I never usually get samples. x

      Delete
  6. Christina it was good to talk to you last night on the #fbloggers chat! Amazing how an hour flies by...!! This beauty balm sounds pretty amazing - I've tried so many cleansers over the years but sometimes I find myself going back to basics, like for a night cream I've recently started using (would you believe it) Nivea Soft, which is cheap and yet works wonders. So I can't decide whether expensive ones really work, hehe ;)

    Following you on IG (love your beagles!!!!) but am having no joy with Google+ - I'm wanting to follow everyone there now. When I click your icon you come up but then it goes to a blank page - very odd. You can find me here: Google+ - if you wanted to follow me there I should be able to simply add you back! Come say hello on the blog too if you get a minute!

    Catherine x
    NotDressedAsLamb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nivea soft is a classic! thank you for your lovely comment, I will pop over to your blog to say hi and follow. x

      Delete
  7. This is currently my most wanted beauty item. I've always been reluctant to purchase it because it seems so rich but it sounds like it is really working for you so I am definitely going to give it a go!

    honeyblushblog.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried it would be a little rich too, I only use very little amount at a time. Hope you enjoy using it as well x

      Delete
  8. I've been so eager to try this, i love cleansing balms and this sounds beautiful! Great review! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad i have tried it, never tried a beauty balm before this x

      Delete