Tuesday, 13 August 2013

oh la la ...



When did I first lay eyes on the Myla collection? Well, I first came across this collection whilst watching Made in Chelsea. The lovely Millie Mackintosh and Louise Thompson were trying on the seductive and modern lingerie by Myla for a party (as you do). I was drawn to the cut out detail and innovative design.

I have chosen the above, as my Myla favourites from Avenue 32. The combination of pure silk and lace creates a flirty and chic look. The fray edging of the black eyelash leavers lace with the citrus silk of the Gossip Green Lace Aimee Bra, is an attractive and alluring style that I adore. 
The detail and elegant design of the Black Aanstasia Plunge Bra, for me, has an old school glamour feel, with cut out detail adding a modern twist. 
The zest lemon yellow bra and thong, is a summery set in a bold colour, contrasting against a beautiful navy trench leavers lace. This would be perfect to wear with a top or dress that is cut to show off a hint of underwear. I often wear tops that are low cut under the arm, so this bra would be ideal, a luxurious piece worn with a casual t shirt would be a great contrast and look.
The above can be worn as sets, or if you are like me, you can mix and match different pieces, and even clash colours for a fun style!

Underwear can transform the way you feel about yourself and your outfit. It is also the perfect gift to yourself. We all deserve to treat ourselves to something special now and again! The Myla collection is full of glamour and beautiful detailing, a forward thinking brand just for women.

Hope you have enjoyed reading. What is your favourite from the the Myla collection?

xxxx



22 comments:

  1. Stunning pieces!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the middle set, so beautiful! Never heard of this brand before so thanks for sharing!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are very pretty, will need to check this range out.

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love a beautiful pair of underwear and hopefully one day i'll win the lottery so I can afford a pair of these, they are beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last one is my fave, how pretty! I'm really loving lace black underwear at the minute :) x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Particularly that last set, gorgeous detail x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the yellow set!! Didn't even realise these were featured on MIC.. of course!
    Wish i could afford a pair...
    I'm awful as well, i hardly have any matching or co-coordinating underwear.. ha!

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the third bra along, the little shoulder details are so pretty and dainty! I love that it'a a little different. <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Christina, thank you for your latest comments on my blog, just getting round to replies now oops! Love these pretty sets - can't wait to treat myself once post baby bump :) love the lime!! And you probably saw on Twitter but I did win the phase 8 comp - thank you for your support :) and well done on the Ted Baker goodies too!! xx

    http://modemadeleine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, these pieces are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredibly pretty, I love the last set, it's so luxurious. Just had a quick look at that site, they have some amazing pieces, the baby blue set is gorgeous too. lovely find!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bra on the right is so gorgeous!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina


    P.S. Giveaway happening on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow these lingerie sets are absolutely gorgeous!! i loveeee the middle one :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The set in the middle is absolutely gorgeous and fun! And you're right - a set of lingerie can have a huge impact on your confidence (even if it's only there for you to see). Love the collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love lingerie sets and I agree wearing sexy undies makes you feel sexy!

    Thanks for sending me over here via Twitter :)

    kayspray.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Urgh, they's so pretty! Love the neon elements to them! I'm obsessed with lingerie, although I can usual only afford the Primark ones! Absolutely love your writing and your blog lovely, following you and can't wait to read more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The set on the right is my faaaavourite, so pretty! I love lacy underwear like this, feels like old school glam doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. damn you! I've been SO good about lingerie recently and only bought practical things I need like underwear that doesn't show through my work uniform and is comfy for an 8 hour shift but I think that's about to go out the window now ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, these are so pretty. I never thought I'd fall in love with neon underwear! X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty, pretty!! Me wants, Underwear is the best, pretty lace underwear holds a place in my heart!!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete