Friday, 20 September 2013

Autumn Beauty

The winter months can be very unkind to your skin and lips. The skin becomes vulnerable in the cold environment, often leading to dry skin and chapped lips. The products, below, are ideal for the care of your skin during the Autumn months. 

Recently, my hair has become increasingly dry at the ends, the result of hair colouring. Goldwell Dualsense Rich Repair 6 Effect Serum, is a multi purpose hair treatment for dry, stressed and damaged hair. Will this be the answer to my hair dramas? After using this for a couple of weeks, I have noticed my hair has become softer, and looks healthier. It contains Pashmina Silk proteins that provides an improved shine and softness. This product is simple to use, it is a leave in serum that you distribute through towel-dried or dry hair. 

handbag-essentials
Products c/o My Bag
The next product has been a welcome addition to my handbag. Laidbare, In Safe Hands, is a wonderful hand cream, that will not leave your 'mitts' greasy. The fresh aroma of this product, alone, makes it a pleasure to use. The skin on our hands is delicate, and exposure to the elements and everyday work can take it's toll (hands are the first to show signs of ageing, oh dear!). In Safe Hands, contains Sunflower Oil that is deeply moisturising, and organic Shea butter that melts into the skin. This natural beauty product truly nourishes and rejuvenates your hands. I will not, now, be worried about having dull, dry hands during this Autumn season. 

Lastly, another product that has a place in my handbag is Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Repair Lip Balm. The colder weather can leave our lips prone to dryness also. I often suffer from unpleasant cracked lips during the Autumn. This balm, not only moisturises, but repairs dry, chapped lips. Here is a luxury product, that is renown for it's eight hour staying power and moisture boost. However, although it is a thicker balm than I am used to, it leaves my lips feeling hydrated and smooth.

It is very convenient to have the hand cream and lip balm in my handbag, so I can use when needed, without fuss! My Bag offer some great handbag essentials for beauty lovers
I hope you have enjoyed reading. Do your products change because of the colder weather?  What are your favourite Autumn beauty products?
xxxx

27 comments:

  1. I swear by EA 8 hr cream, I put it on everything, including the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Eight Hour Cream! They came out with tinted lip balms to, have you checked them out ? I have a review of them on my blog if you'd like taking a look :) xxx
    : http://misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that hand cream and is awesome!! Love it :) I think I will try that lip balm, it sound awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! the hand cream is my new fav product x

      Delete
  4. I haven't used hand cream for ages but all this week with it being so freezing my hands have been sooo dry and I've decided it's now an essential product. Same with lip balm, my poor lips hate the cold.

    Love the look of that hair serum xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really made my hair feel softer. x

      Delete
  5. This serum sounds awesome, my hair always gets dry on the ends in Winter, probably because I used more heat on it! My eczema also gets worse so I try to use more moisturiser and look after my skin more.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, plenty of moisturiser then! the hand cream is a treat x

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried any of these products but I definitely do have winter saviour products, I love La Roche Posay lip balm and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Repair & Soothing Balm, and any hand cream, especially Shea Butter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love the products you recommend x

      Delete
  7. I'm always getting dry hands, I'll have to try the laidbare cream. I also found the body shop almond hand rescue cream has been amazing.
    Sammie
    Little Blonde Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget to pop into the body shop. so thank you for reminding me x

      Delete
  8. I find my hands really suffer in winter, so I use Body shop Hemp hand cream to soothe them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds so nice, will have to check it out x

      Delete
  9. Can't go wrong with Elizabeth Arden can you? That lipbalm is a life saver all year round! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is such a staple product in the cooler months, it really works wonders!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should invest in some, I know people swear by it x

      Delete
  11. I'm addicted to Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour products, they're just so amazing! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the hand cream sounds amazing! I've never used the EA Eight Hour before! my hands get so dry :(

    cowbiscuits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I could buy more EA products! so lovely x

      Delete
  13. Its nice to have an insight into someone who uses beauty products, I'm really awful in that respect I'd never know what to buy, i'd say i'm really disconnected in that sense. The lip balm sounds really nice though, with the winter months coming I could do with some repair for my lips, eekkk get them covered!!

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, this lip balm will be my best friend during A/W. It will be in my handbag at all times! :-)

      Delete
  14. I need to try that Elizabeth Arden lipbalm! Currently I use one by Nuxe but it's not doing the trick lately ;(

    Cara xxx

    Glacial Glow

    ReplyDelete