Sunday, 15 September 2013

OUTFITS



ONE

Aida singlet / Sparkle & Fade Hobble Skirt in Animal Print / Moon Crescent Necklace 

MINI TARTAN DUFFLE BAG / LIPS IN DEPTH


TWO

MINI SKIRT WITH ZIPS / Grey Sheer Strip Ruffle Bottom Tee / Knitted Lapin Snood

PACK OF COMBINED RINGS

These two outfits were inspired by two very stylish bloggers.   


OUTFIT ONE, inspired by Amy over at Salted Rose. When I saw Amy's outfit post of her wearing the Urban Outfitter's animal print midi skirtand simple black t-shirt, I knew I was going to love her blog and style. I have teamed this skirt, with a little black top from Monki. I do need to invest in some simple plain tops for every day wear. I would also like to purchase a black bodysuit, as it can be worn with so much. The crescent moon necklace is from the Free People. I have been loving stars and moon inspired jewellery recently, and mood stones. I could not resist adding a little tartan. It's a trend that is every where right now, the tartan bag above, is from Topshop. I chose a dark plum lipstick from Topshop, also. It's the perfect autumn colour, for a bold dramatic lip. 


OUTFIT TWO, inspired by Kim at Love Cloth. This is another blog that I regularly read, I simple adore Kim's outfits and charm. I'm always finding new online stores through her blog, and I'm forever adding new bookmarks. This particular top is from Glassworks. I think the ruffle hem is very cute, and this jersey worn with the faux leather mini skirt contrasts so well. Glasswork has a superb collection. It offers contemporary pieces, along side fashion by cool indie brands. It's definitely worth a look! As it is getting colder, I have chosen a very expensive snood by Matthew Williamson. I will be looking for a cheaper and faux fur version of this, for the Winter season. The sleek rings are from Zara.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed. I admire the styles of so many bloggers. Which 

fashion blogs are you currently loving? 
xxxx

    27 comments:

    1. I love the necklace and bag that you've put with the skirt!! Thanks so much!

      I also absolutely love the look inspired by Kim, the skirt is to die for!

      xx

      www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. so, so many. more 'personal style' than 'fashion' (i'm not trendy enough!) but bloggers like kate at scathingly-brilliant and megan from briar rose blog are my two stylespirations!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I adore Megan's look. I will have to check out kate's, thank you x

        Delete
    3. Wow, I love that topshop lipstick! Those darker colours are so pretty in the Winter months I think :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love the shade of that lipstick & the moon crescent necklace is beautiful!
      Chanelle Jade xx

      www.chanellejade.blogspot.com
      Don't forget to enter my Soap & Glory giveaway :) x

      ReplyDelete
    5. i love the animal print midi skirt, it will look great with a plain top.
      Lauren
      livinginaboxx

      ReplyDelete
    6. Love how you've picked things out that is inspired by your fave bloggers! Both looks are awesome, i love that red plaid bag x

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hi dear! Thank you for visiting my blog and fir dropping your comment. I love the outfit combos you got here. Excellent taste.

      Kaye

      ReplyDelete
    8. The white blouse/ jumper is beautiful! I love the lace detailing. So cute! I have never heard of the shop before but I think I know now that my evening will be spent purusing their website! Damn it Christina!

      Emma x

      ReplyDelete
    9. great outfits, i love the skirt in the last one! :)

      from helen at thelovecatsinc

      ps. enter my new Chanel cream blush giveaway here, if you like!

      ReplyDelete
    10. I really love the little faux leather skirts I keep seeing pop up lately - I think they are so lovely and quite versatile too! xxx

      ReplyDelete
    11. I love the look of the skirts and that moon pendant is adorable xx

      ReplyDelete
    12. Great post, love the sparkle and fade skirt x
      Would you like to follow each other on gfc or bloglovin? x

      kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    13. Love both outfits. Both of the skirts are gorgeous!

      Rosie
      x
      therunwayrose.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    14. That first outfit is amazing! I'm definitely inspired by my fellow bloggers and Pinterest.

      Tara xo

      ReplyDelete
    15. I love that first outfit, totally my style! :D xx

      http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
    16. Love the animal print midi skirt xx

      Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

      ReplyDelete
    17. I love the crescent moon necklace, it's very witchy :) Your blog is awesome by the way <3

      ReplyDelete
    18. I love the crescent moon necklace, it's very witchy :) Your blog is awesome by the way <3

      ReplyDelete
    19. ooo I'm surprised by the lipstick, when I saw it I thought it was Inhibition which I have and LOVE but it's not! One of the best things about this time of year is vampy lippy.

      I was really annoyed about it getting colder at first but this post has shown me that some of the best outfits can be created when it's cold xo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aw i'm glad, I will be wearing so many layers! hehe x

        Delete
    20. I love the second combination you have done here!

      http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
      Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

      ReplyDelete
    21. i am loving the first outfit! i love the skirt you featured there, it bet it would look amazing paired with everything!

      lindsey louise

      hellomrrabbitblog.com

      ReplyDelete
    22. Love the bag in the first outfit!! x

      ReplyDelete
    23. I loooove that grey tee in the second look , so cute!
      x

      ReplyDelete