Tuesday, 24 September 2013

The B List



 1. Arria Velvet Block   2. NAVY PLATFORM ANKLE BOOTS 3. LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS 
4. Coltrane Cutout Boot 
 5. AUBREY 2  6. Dr Martens 7. ASOS ACADEMY Ankle Boots  8. Sally Boots


The B is for Boots, if you have not guessed! It's Autumn, the season to get your favourite boots out, or to go shopping for some new ones. I do have a lovely lace up, leather pair that I bought in the Asos winter sale. However, I have my heart set on the Academy Ankle Boot (7), as seen on Lily Melrose. These are perfectly on trend and are such a great price, but they subsequently sold out! I keep checking online, because I really need want these. Another popular boot this season, is the Topshop Arabel Boot, and again, sold out! There are many versions of this cut out boot available, from New Look, Lavish Alice, and the ones above, from Nasty Gal (4). 
I have been admiring the velvet block heels from Miss Guided. These would look lovely on an evening out, worn with a dress. I must admit, I am tempted to purchase a pair of navy heels, as I'm fond of the black and navy combination right now. There are so many outfits that a pair of chunky boots can look great with. I can't talk boots, without mentioning Dr Martens. A style that has come back in fashion a number of times (I'm quite the fan of the 90's trend). 
A celeb that styles and wears boots in such a way, is Sienna Miller. I adore her outfits and effortless, boho inspired look. Sienna has quite the boot collection!
The Chelsea boot (8), is another classic style that can be worn again, and again. I would love to be able to afford an expensive leather pair, that will wear well, and no doubt last me  for years. When you think about how much you spend, and how much you would wear them, it can be argued they are worth the price. 
I'm still hoping Asos will restock the boots I have my eyes on! If not, I have been spending some time on Asos Marketplace recently, and there are always great boots/shoes being sold.


UPDATE: Just checked the Asos site, and they had the boots (7) in my size! Can't wait for them to arrive!! 


Thank you for reading, and hope you have enjoyed. What style/detail of boots do you prefer? Any suggestions on where to shop?
xxxx

53 comments:

  1. I am so in love with the Jeffery Campbell Coltrane boots! I just wish I could justify that much money on them :( I got a similar pair from River Island for only £45 though so I'm happy! Love this wish list :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! River Island always do great shoes. x

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting a pair of lace-up boots - brogue or oxford style ankle boots or high lace-up ones. I probably won't get them any time soon but I'm enamored with the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for it, brogues are so cute x

      Delete
  3. I love number 6! Maybe have to make a sneaky purchase once the weekend arrives! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! plus your birthday is not too far away :-)

      Delete
  4. I love boots, number 3 are definitely my favourite from your little collection, they're all awesome though! x


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely choice :-) such a smart boot x

      Delete
  5. I love all boots hahaha

    Would u like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    eLi XOXO
    http://elrinconcitodelolitavintage.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that first pair of shoes... Love the velvet look!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgosh! those monki boots getting them pay day!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw they are lovely, hope you get them! x

      Delete
  8. Thank you for sending me your link I love adding new blogs to my reading list.
    I love the velvet chelsea boots.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will stop by yours as well x

      Delete
  9. I love all types of boots! #3 is my fave - delicious. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those floral Doc Martens! They were an amazing Portobello Road find about five years ago and I've lived in them ever since. I love the blue velvet ones!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush, I really want to find a pair on ebay, I can imagine I would never take them off! x

      Delete
  11. I literally love them all, particularly the Academy Ankle Boots and I need some cut-out boots!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rosie, I know I really want the Topshop ones. loving the cut out detail x

      Delete
  12. Gah I love them all!!! I think number 1 and number 7 is are my favourites though!

    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks amy for stopping by. you have picked my favs! :-)

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post :) I'm looking for the perfect winter boot too! Preferably an ankle boot! I purchased some coltrane dupes this morning from newlook for just the fraction of the price of JC's but not sure if they're suitable for the wet/cold weather haha.

    Meimei xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what i was thinking, but a thick pair of socks or tights should be fine :-) can't wait to see them on your blog x

      Delete
  15. Number 4 & 5 are really calling to me and I've no idea why, they're so much more industrial looking than boots I'd normally go for - I love that block heels are back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have read my mind, i'm loving the blocked heel too! x

      Delete
  16. Number 2 are awesome!! I love wearing navy at winter and fall, it's less harsh than black :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to love wearing navy too :-)

      Delete
  17. Number 1 are amazing, I would never usually wear anything that bold but I am actually putting them on my Christmas wish list :)

    http://georginaelizabethh.blogspot.co.uk

    Lovely blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh booties! I am such a boot addict so I try not to look at them online too much! I have a long 'want' list including cut-out and velvet boots! They are just so gorgeous aha. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, making this post has made my wishlist even longer..
      x

      Delete
  19. I always struggle with boots, but I actually love all of these, I just don't have enough money hehehehe.
    I found a great pair in Diechman shoes, big shocker right!?
    Cute boots are just soooo gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, a good pair of boots always have a big price tag :-( I always find a pair and wear them to death tho x

      Delete
  20. OMG I love number 1 - the texture is gorgeous, and the colour! I neeeeeeed them :D xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Need the Aubrey boots!! I love them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep checking on next2nowt which sell topshop boots for a cheaper price. sadly not found the pair yet! x

      Delete
  22. I really, really love heeled boots. Whenever I'm shopping for boots, the ones I always like best are the ones with heels. I think they look incredible. Sadly I am just NOT cut out for wearing heels, I walk wonky, and it pains me to wear them so they are something I have to lust over from afar :( really love the Velvet Block ones from this post xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think the blocked heels are easier to walk in, I bought a pair, and I ALWAYS wear flats. :-)

      Delete
  23. I loving cut out boots at the moment. I've got my eye on a river island pair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, I do love River Island shoes x

      Delete
  24. I am such a fan of boots, it's the best thing about going back into the colder months! Especially love those velvet ones and the ones from Sally boots. Thanks for sharing XX

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post, thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany, glad you like it x

      Delete
  26. I love numbers 1, 4 and 8! Great picks!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Number 1 is very popular :-)

      Delete
  27. Ahh the first pair are amazing! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think i may go with the majority and get a pair x

      Delete