Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Beauty Bazaar

Harvey Nichols have exciting beauty packages and treatments available, alongside a stylish champagne and cocktail bar. What more can a girl want? 
In recent months, many of my friends have got engaged, and have weddings planned for next year. As a friend of the bride to be, it is usually your responsibility to plan a special hen party, and a day of celebrations. Beauty Bazaar is a perfect place to start. It offers a range of beauty treatments, with prices starting at £20 per person. 
There is a wonderful choice, and all packages can be completely tailored to your liking. Just imagine, getting pampered with your friends, sipping cocktails, whilst planning your outfit for the evening. It's the perfect way to get ready for any party.
Harvey Nichols offer your favourite brands, and have on hand, beauty consultants and stylists to give you expert advice. Below, are some of the packages available.

beauty_bazaar
Hen_party_ideas
I think this is the perfect treat for any bride to be and her 'hens'. A relaxing way to start a hen party, before heading out for the evening. In addition, it is also a lovely present for that someone special. Beauty Bazaar is the place to be pampered, and to have a very enjoyable experience with friends.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed. What treatment, from the above,would you have?
xxxx

Images / written in association with Harvey Nichols

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I would love manicures and martinis- sounds like a great girls night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. I wish I could have an "all about eyes" done on me... I'm a sucker for brows, hehehe. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love going to the Beauty Bazaar just to look around, I had a facial there once and it was heaven! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun, the champagne blowdry especially!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like such an amazing treat! I agree, perfect for hen do's (and way more classy than the usual affairs!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow this sounds so fun! my mums hen night was last weekend and we spa'd all day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for an award:
    http://honeyblushblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/yesterday-i-got-comment-from-lovely.html#more
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the sound of 'all about eyes', I'm useless at eye make-up but always love it when I put the effort in, so it'd be great to get it done professionally :)

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I did not know about this. Who'd ever want to leave Harvey Nichols? Everything us girls love is there under one roof, ha!

    Halima

    Fashionicide | Manchester Fashion & Beauty Blog

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never knew Harvey Nichols did those sort of thing, sounds good though that their offering their customers a bit more than the average store!

    ReplyDelete