Friday, 25 October 2013

happy feet #2

Cut_Out_Boots

arabel_boots
Topshop_boots



I have not one, but two, new pairs of boots! I would never usually get excited over shoes, believe it or not, but that has changed! I have wanted to buy a pair of boots for autumn/winter, ever since posting a wishlist on here. The pair I really, really wanted, were sold out on asos. I was not defeated though, I checked on ebay, and the asos site every day to see if they were available to buy. I noticed that there was a size 5 in stock on the asos site, and I immediately clicked 'add to bag' (winner!). I was one happy bunny when they arrived, the asos Academy boots are just perfect. They have a soft leather look, with a fluffy material inside (pure comfort). The sole does not look so chunky in the pictures, but they do have a nice size platform, so it gives me a little extra height too.
The second pair were purchased from the site next2nowt (a place to buy famous name clothing from the high street at affordable prices). This site is a gem, as the customer really does come first. The products are carefully checked and only sold if they are in pristine condition, with the price considerably reduced from it's original. The Arabel boots above, were exactly that. They still had the price/size sticker on the bottom and had no sign of wear. I discovered this site after reading a couple of bloggers managed to pick up these exact boots for such a great price (£85 £30). I love the cut out detail, and of course the fact they are Topshop boots!
I would highly recommend checking the site next2nowt, and ebay, if there is ever an item you 'must-have' but has unfortunately sold out. It worked out for me, this time (yey!).
Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. Have you bagged any bargains lately?

xxxx

31 comments:

  1. Wow! I'd definitely order from that site if I knew I'd get brand new boots, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I don't think I could deal with partly worn shoes. The Topshop ones are my faves! LOVE.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love both of your boots! Must get myself a pair!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh love both pairs and they look so nice on you, especially the Arabel boots. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why have I never heard of this website before? I'm in love with both of these! ahh I want to buy new boots now. are the academy ones the dark green ones? xx
    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope they ate in black but the dark green are very nice! You should treat yourself to a pair :-)

      Delete
  5. Soooo jealous! I've had no luck with getting the Academy boots, but will definitely be checking out next2nowt!

    Laura Eliza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. bargains is right!! and of COURSE you can sponsor!! email me x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo such lovely boots.
    I want them, especially the right pair.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cant they be? These pairs of boots are awesome :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    Natbee's Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that second pair and I hadn't even heard of that site so thanks for that! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg they look so cute with the socks! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the arabel boots and such a bargain too, i'll have to check out that site! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both gorgeous! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your boots!

    following you now, follow me back maybe?

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never heard of this website before, will have to have a look I love the boots!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love shoe with fluffy interiors. These both sound amazing, I am sold. I'll take 5 pairs of each please.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these boots! I really need to get some new shoes more suited to the weather.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love both pairs of boots!! <3 hehe. I'm want to buy a new pair, I may take a look at the cut off ones! they are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah those boots are both so gorgeous - especially those cut out boots, they look really cute with your polka dot socks! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing boots I definitely want them both!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of these pairs are just lovely - I have a real thing for boots! Although I should really stop buying them now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE YOUR SHOES. These are fab and look like great versatile black pairs for the wardrobe. I always forget to look at ASOS for shoes, I really should more. And next2nowt I have never heard of.. can you believe it? I am definitely going to be keeping my eyes on this :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looking wonderful and very stylish. I sure do get excited about shoes. I'm sure these shoes will look amazing with so many different outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  23. both of those boots are so cute! i love the buckles on the first pair!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love these shoes, they're lovely! I really want the pair on the right! I am going to follow on bloglovin' after this as i really love your style and everything else!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ermm how have I not heard of this website before?!

    Im going there now.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ah I love your boots! the cut out ones are my favourite!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. ILOVENXT2NOWT!! i live in australia and always check them out...im bummed because i paid full price for the topshop cut outs then saw them on there for like SOO MUCH CHEAPER!!!!

    Great boots :)

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete