Sunday, 8 December 2013

Favourites


This Sunday, I would like to share with you some of my favourites, from my new Clarins obsession to my black Friday discount. There are so many discounts and sales happening at the moment, it is hard to ignore, not to mention receiving emails every day just to remind me so.

Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening toner - I bought this after reading Katie's review over on Gold Dust. I used to read a good review, and think 'I need this product in my life!', but after realising what works for someone else, may not work for me, I'm not so quick to make that purchase. However, Katie referred to the Pixie Glow Tonic, and how it was very similar to the Clarins toner. I enjoyed using the Glow Tonic, myself, but have never repurchased it. So, I thought I would give Clarins a go for the first time. This toner, claims to 'eliminate impurities and dead skin cells, and boost cellular renewal'as well as tighten pores. Well, it was love at first try! This product leaves my skin feeling fresh, and seems to be keeping breakouts at bay, without drying out my skin. I love it so much, I just want to swim in it! (too much?). I bought this from Debenhams, and took advantage of the 10%-15% discount on their beauty products. 

Reindeer ornament - I picked this up on Black Friday, when I was in Asda looking at Christmas decorations. I weaved my way through the mass of people and their trolleys, that were making the most of the Black Friday deals, and came across this little figure. The ceramic deer, is so sweet, and for £1.50 - it was a little bargain.

Miss Etoile china jar - I think this is actually a sugar jar for the kitchen, a very cute one at that. My mum picked this Miss Etoile up in the Oliver Bonas sale, when visiting my sister in London. I keep all my cotton wool balls in this jar, so they are stored prettily for when I use my Clarins toner.
I discovered, Miss Etoile, is a Danish Company, that produces wonderful and quirky home ware. The french and art deco inspired designs, are so feminine and fun. After browsing their S/S 14 catalogue online, there is so much I love, the pastels, polka dots, and the hippo tea cup and saucer!

Asos Chunky jumper - Last weekend, I made an impulse purchase, as the 20% Asos sale was coming to an end on Sunday night (although it's 20% off everything this weekend, again). I wanted to get something, anything, I was in that kind of mood. I purchased this knit, in cream, and it is just so cosy and pretty. It's just the right side of being over sized, and has little specks of blue, red and yellow with the cream. This was one, quick purchase I do not regret. 


Hope you have had a good weekend. Have you been tempted by the sales?
Thank you for reading.
xxxx


39 comments:

  1. Ohh your reindeer ornament is so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That deer may be the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love the flecks of colour in the jumper too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jar and the jumper, so cute and quirky!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many quirky items on the website! :)

      Delete
  4. This post has just made me so excited - I NEED to try that Clarins toner - you're the second person who has recommended it and I am suffering very badly from spots at the moment :( AND that ASOS jumper is so so pretty! I need some more jumpers... Tempted to buy it!
    N xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like it when it arrives :) it's so cosy!

      Delete
  5. Oh the bambi!! I love a bambi. I have a little felt vintage one that I know feel needs a friend (trying to justify this), therefore, I am going to ASDA and buying another deer. Glad to have your support!!

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little felt deer deserved a friend! :)

      Delete
  6. The ASOS jumper looks so snuggly and the little deer is so cute!
    New follower from the Twitter chat :)

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. The china jar is sooo cute, hehehe, I love it!! I wish I had her eyelashes hehehe

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that jumper! And that little china pot is adorable, it reminds me of something from The Beauty and The Beast!

    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love the chunky jumper!

    thanks so much for tweeting your blog link, glad I found you

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, will pop over to yours x :)

      Delete
  10. The reindeer ornament is so cute! great post (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your jumper :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. that chunky knit is gorgeous! love the little reindeer too x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your little reindeer, too adorable! Your jumper is so cute as well, I got some things in the 20% off thing ASOS did as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks can't wait to see what you got!

      Delete
  14. Oh my goodness, that sugar jar! Waaaannnnt. It's too freakin' cute.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stopping by after you left your link on twitter :) Shame I missed out on the 20% discount weekend, love the look of the jumper!

    Maria x
    insideabubble.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asos always have good discounts on, have left you a blog comment too x

      Delete
  16. I love oversized sweaters! That one is so cute!

    xo
    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The packaging is very cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. The reindeer ornament is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. cannot get over how cute that pot with the eyes is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you should check out their collection ;) x

      Delete
  20. I adore your purchases! I love the little colourful flecks in the jumper, it adds just a little something :) The fawn and the sugar jar are both so cute and sweet, I'd happily display both of them! xxx

    ReplyDelete