Thursday, 5 December 2013

FIVE GOLDEN GIFTS


 photo moon_zpsc95fde71.jpg



MINI NAIL IN MAGPIE / Estella Bartlett Gold Plated Flower Ring / Whitstles Gold Clutch
Dazzling Highlighter Brightening Stick / VEST LUREX TULLE MIDI DRESS

In the spirit of Christmas, I have chosen five golden rings gifts for Her. This time of year, there are so many celebrations. There are work parties to attend, Christmas meals, and of course Christmas day and Boxing day. It's a busy month ahead! I have chosen some gifts, that would be ideal for these occasions, and for NYE (Yes, it's not long now).
I have picked out a gorgeous tulle dress, with a gold lurex top. I was pleasantly surprised at the price, and think Topshop do these style of dresses so well. I think, I would feel like a very happy pixie in this tutu style dress. It is ideal for the festive season!
Every dress deserves a bag that compliments it, and this Whistle bag does just that. The Whistle gold clutch would provide a glamorous touch to any outfit. I have fallen in love with the classic croc- effect leather clutch by Whistles, it would also look great with this outfit.
This Estella Bartlett ring, above, caught my eye whilst reading YOU magazine, one Sunday. The gold plated ring, has such delicate detail on the gold flower, and is very Pandora-like. This is a real Christmas treat!
I picked two beauty items that would make lovely stocking fillers. The mini Topshop nail varnish in Magpie, comes in at £5. Finally, the KiKo dazzling highlighter in Moonlight gold, to add a soft glow to your make up, and complete your golden look!

Thank you for reading, Do you plan your outfits for Christmas and NYE?
xxxx

27 comments:

  1. I've been lusting over that very dress its so beautiful I need it in my life!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is a dream!! x

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I just had to blog about it x

      Delete
  3. Love that dress and varnish! xx

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Estella Bartlett jewellery, it's so affordable! That ring is just adorablz.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good highlighter. This is getting me excited for my all gold ensemble for the ball this weekend!!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the worst Christmas outfit planner ever...but this dress is just beautiful! Good find
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that dress looks amazing on!
    love that clutch too :) I'm yet to try a Topshop polish :| xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY Christmas spirit.. I love that your spreading it :)
    The dress is gorgeous, you always make such lovely picks

    right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear... When I first saw the photo of the highlighter I thought it was a tampon :| haha!
    It looks lovely on closer inspection ;)
    N xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, love that dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm gold crazy at the mo! That dress is delish! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm gold crazy at the mo! That dress is delish! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. the ring is soooo cute! :) I love it! & oooh the nail varnish, I'm a sucker for nail varnish! :)
    Lovely post Christina :) I keep meaning to say that I really like your photo on the side (yeah I know its been there a while, that's how long I've been meaning to tell you) hehehe..
    Anna :)
    xxxx
    http://awholelotofchittychat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww well thanks for telling me, so kind of you to say x

    ReplyDelete