Sunday, 2 February 2014

A pretty thing





I love the moment when you discover a new online store. This happened to me just after New Year. The store, Oh My Clumsy Heart. The person behind this wonder,  Sophie from The private life of a girl.

'... created with an appreciation for exceptional, simple everyday adorements'

Each piece is handmade and carefully created, each as special as the next. I have been looking for a necklace in this style, for some time. So, when I came across this delicate and contemporary design, I quickly purchased it! I adore the three brass hexagons, on the dainty gold chain - it is a complete treasure!

There are so many wonderful pieces, such as Grace and Verity. I find, smaller businesses, such as this, have more character and thought behind their products. The jewellery is made from high quality metals 'alongside reclaimed vintage discoveries, natural stones and crystals'. 

Hopefully, this is the first post of a series, discovering online stores that I have fallen for. I'm so pleased with my special necklace, it is worn around my neck most days. I think this store offers the perfect gifts for friends, a loved one, or to you from you (note, Valentines day is not far away!)

I also spotted Rosie from Cider with Rosie, wearing a necklace from here - so it would have been only a matter of time before I stumbled upon this delightful store. Oh my Clumsy Heart!

xxxx


25 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! Can't wait to see what other little gems you want to share with us!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the jewellery on this website is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this is adorable! I love the shape :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is so cute! :) and this necklace is lovely! :))
    anyway, would you like to swap blog buttons? ^^)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little necklace :) and the way you edited the picture too. It looks really cool. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful find! I love that feeling too. The necklace is unique and so pretty. I'm going to have a look at the jewellery now. I definitely agree with you about how smaller businesses manage to hit the nail on the head with the character in their jewellery. I dislike a lot of high street and high end brand jewellery — it can look so tacky!

    Naomi xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's absolutely gorgeous chick, great find
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am lazy and always wear the same jewellery but they would make great gifts.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello darling, u have a beautiful blog, would u like to follow each other on gfc and facebook??? I always follow back
    Ps: I also have a giveaway running on my blog right now, maybe you are interested
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your photos babe! They are stunning. It's so much fun finding new stores - thanks for introducing me!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet little necklace! So beautiful. I'm trying to stop myself buying jewellery because I already own a lot but definitely tempted by some of the pretty pieces on offer here. XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. This necklace is so pretty! I love to buy things form small businesses, the products just feel more special. I bet it looks lovely on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!! It looked like honeycombs and I am a major bee lover so I am obviously in love with this!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh such a beautiful necklace, really simple and stunning! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so gorgeous! I'm definitely gonna have to check them out :)

    Michelle | Satchels + Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet necklace, I adore all the quartz pieces in the store! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooh my magpie eyes love the brass hexagon necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love cute online stores :)
    will definitely take a look at this one. xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for featuring my shop and I am SUPER pleased you love your necklace :)) It's really appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Sophie, I love my necklace! :-)

      Delete
  20. what a cute little necklace Christina! :) very pretty! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what a gorgeous necklace, I love pieces like this!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the simplicity of the design! Hexagons don't get enough love aha, I'm happy to see them in this necklace :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely article , sometimes simple means better...
    latesttrendfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete