Tuesday, 18 March 2014

The Brit Pack Presents : the Pastel Parade





Spring is finally here, hooray! It's around this time we transition between our warm winter wear, and wearing lighter layers. Springtime also means colour! I have seen so many cool pastel shades and florals in store, I really would love some pastel pieces in my wardrobe. I don't think head to toe pastel would be for me, but I'm more than happy to brighten up an outfit with a mint, pink or blue accessory or two. I have selected my favourite pieces above...
-The iconic Lulu Guinness Lips Clutch is a fun statement piece, it would be the perfect bag for a girl's night out.
-A pair of brogues have been on my wishlist for sometime. The pair above are a dream in mint! These would brighten up your day, as well as your wardrobe.
-Ted Baker's always has such pretty prints, and the wash bags are no different! I adore the pastel houses in this collection.
-The Asos floppy hat above is calling my name. It would be a random purchase for me, as I'm not really a hat person. But, I would love to have a hat in this style (step out of my comfort zone) and in a gorgeous lilac, it is ever so tempting.

I hope you have enjoyed my pastel picks and you see something that would you like too. The wonderful girls, below (hello!), have a Pastel Parade to share with you too! - I'm excited to see more pastels and catch up on these fab blogs. 




25 comments:

  1. Now I want those out of stock brogues! Wah!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also now want those out of stock brogues! what are you playing at! unfaaaaaair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen so many pastels out and about and I want it all! That mint skirt is fab though

    Liz, Style by 1415 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the washbag, now to convince myself that spending £25 on it is justifiable!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the hat, I've been wanting a fedora for ages and this would take me right through to summer
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that clutch bag! I'm loving pastels at the minute too

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Lulu Guiness clutch, beautiful colour! X

    Jo ★ | A Little Pop Of Coral

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the pastels, cute mint skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That clutch bag is GORGEOUS!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you in loving that hat! It's lovely. I am very into Lilac at the moment so this hat may be mine!! I love pastels throughout the year so I love spring for looking less weird by myself!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i love love love all these pretties, i am now having a major pastel crush, but alas can not shop (but soon they will all be mine wahahaha;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome choice of pastels babe! Who doesn't want a Lulu Guinness lips clutch?! I want one so bad!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. That mint skirt is beautiful!! I'm obsessed with Ted Baker prints too! They have a gorgeous dress that's in my too expensive to justify list at the moment!

    M

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Lulu clutch, SO cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh, I've definitely jumped aboard the pastel bandwagon this year - I love everything pastel! I especially love the pretty skirt and brogues, both are gorgeous <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wahhh that mint skirt is gone in my size! It's such a gorgeous piece!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have just discovered your blog and absolutely love it! http://finestprocrastination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post, i love pastels too! I really love the pastel pink lips clutch and mint brogues!

    If you have a spare minute pretty please could you vote for ‘Collage Me Pretty’ as Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer at Company Magazine’s Style Awards? I’d really appreciate it and don’t worry, it only takes a few seconds, follow this link please: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love pastel shades, am yet to buy myself anything pastel though! Need to get on it
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love love looooove pastel! Spring time is my favourite time of year, especially as all these pretty shades come out :) lovely post! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have been nominated for the Liebster Awards! For more info check out my blog! :)

    http://englishrosebud.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love pastel shades! They are my favourite. I love your blog, I added your button to mine x

    Cory
    http://cranberrydeer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah, I'm LOVING the lip bag trend set by Lulu Guinness. So cute and in pastel pink, it's super sweet :) Just a shame it has such a high price tag!! xx

    http://vintagetearoses.com

    ReplyDelete