Sunday, 28 September 2014

Favourites



Heart Dish - Homebase
Crest Moon & Moonstone - Dixi
Lavender Bunch - The Range
Scented Candles - Ikea

So, it has been awhile since I've blogged, days turned into weeks, weeks into a month! I have however, spent time writing down ideas in a notebook - so I have no excuse to neglect this little blog of mine any moreI thought I would get back into the swing of things with a Favourites post, sharing the items I have recently picked up.

Firstly, the sweet heart dish, above, is  from Homebase. It's a small, cream dish with Favourite Things worded across the centre. It is an ideal place to keep my favourite necklace for example. This currently is the crest moon necklace in rose gold. I have a small obsession with moon and sun jewellery at the moment. So when Dixi had a 20% off code on offer, I couldn't resist this little crest moon. Dixi sell the most gorgeous items, very bohemian and all very tempting to buy! I call it treasure, others would simply call it jewellery...

I think many of us can admit, a visit to Ikea makes us do a little cheer inside. I went to Ikea last month, purely to get a few ideas for the home and for the meatballs! It was impossible to walk through the marketplace and not pick up a candle or two! The scented candles, above, look so lovely in my bathroom, in these soft, calming colours.
Finally, the lavender bunch tied with string, sits in a glass milk bottle by the window. It's a real bargain from The Range. It's only when you look closely, you can see that they are artificial. Again, the gentle colour of the Lavender looks great on display in the bathroom.

Have you bought any homeware recently? I would love to know what homeware bargains you have snapped up.
Thank you for reading xx

9 comments:

  1. lavander is one of my favourite fower, it is so lovely....necklace is absolutely amazing it is perfect with jeans and tshirt but also with anelegant dress, nice post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little heart dish, so cute
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little dish is so cute! I love picking up homeware bits in Dunelm x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. genuinely thought the lavender was real, very impressive if you ask me :)

    the last homey item I bought was today...it was extremely exciting...are you ready for it?...a plastic basket to put all my bathroom cleaning products in, woohooo! you did ask after all :P

    it's good to see you back blogging :) blog as often as you like, don't feel pressured or forced into it :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lavender is so convincing! I feel tricked and lied to know!

    I hope you are enjoying house shopping, I find it so fun, but my room is now bursting at the seams so I have to stop soon. I think Ikea is most people's guilty pleasure (I went yesterday, it was glorious)

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picture illustrations, your photography is beautiful!

    Also, blog re-design?! Looks fabulous!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely refreshing design, C! :) x x x x x xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that necklace is gorgeous.. I love moon jewellery xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete