Thursday, 16 October 2014

Nike : JD



My birthday is looming and I will soon be another year older. It seems as you get older, time goes by faster. I don't feel like I have a full grasp on being an adult yet, even though, I should by now! It's only this week, whilst walking the 'naughty' beagle, I saw a tree that was perfect for climbing. So, I did. I'm probably an even better tree climber now than when I was little.

As I walked through the park, being gracefully pulled by the 'naughty' beagle, I had a spring in my step. No, it wasn't the thought of birthday cake for breakfast. It was because I was wearing new Nike trainers.

A little fact for you - they were made using Gore-tex, meaning you can run in the heaviest downpour without risking wet feet. That's good to know, considering the downpours have been both heavy and frequent recently.

Nike are always so creative and innovative when it comes to design. No longer seen as just sports wear, but a brand that has become fashion forward and  style conscious.  I have seen Nike trainers styled in so many ways,  especially in street fashion features - which are so inspiring style wise. I teamed mine with Topshop jeans and a H&M chunky knit. I love that these pink and orange trainers add something to an outfit.

I'm now wearing my Nikes and I'm ready to chase the 'naughty' beagle home and start the birthday celebrations...


10 comments:

  1. Although I don't own many, when it comes to trainers I will aaalways go for Nike. Not only are they uber comfy and make sure your feet are in the best possible condition, they're beautiful looking too so they don't clash too badly with a good outfit! Your new Nikes are lovely, and I hope you have a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Nike, they make such good shoes :)

    I'm giving away two new EOS Lip Balms on my blog. Feel free to enter :)
    http://glassow.com/2014/10/give-away-eos-lip-balms/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a sneaker kind of girl, but have to admit these look pretty cool.

    xx
    a possible fantasy
    -----
    if you follow me via bloglovin', please let me know so i can follow back. thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nike have great trainers and in great colours too! I have some nikes and love them :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! They look so comfy and like they'd go with anything x x x
    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely trainers! :) & YAYYYY FOR BIRTHDAYS & TREE CLIMBING! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your trainer look great, can never go wrong with nikes!

    much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Birthday gorgeous! Have a wonderful day and may you have many many more chasing that naughty Beagle and climbing trees!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in denial about being an adult, until I have a dependent I am not an adult, that is my measure, not age. I think childish behavior keeps us young, Disney films and visiting the zoo keeps me going being an "adult". I can't climb trees, I am scared of heights so I'll stick to disney!

    I have never been a trainer girl, but I got some Nike new balance trainers and I am in love. Might trade in my heels!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete