Thursday, 9 October 2014

the cat that got the cream






I thought I would share a few pieces for the autumn, following on from the previous post. I have chosen soft, light colours and soft in texture - to keep the cold at bay with style!

Topshop have a host of perfect winter coats in store right now. I limited myself to choosing only two for this post as I could have easily picked several. The faux fur teddy is a hug in a coat that would add Hollywood glam to any outfit. As does the French Connection tear drop necklace in a dramatic v shape. It will be the only accessory needed to add some sparkle to your outfit.The faux shearling jacket with pocket and front zip detailing is both chic and cosy, the collarless design is one that is very popular at the moment and is another favourite of mine.

There are so many statement necklaces that have caught my eye. I imagine there will be a future post dedicated to the elaborate designs and array of colours. I chose one in a subtle grey/blue tone, ideal for the upcoming festive period.
I hope you have enjoyed reading. I would love to know what your favourite item from the above is.
xxxx



      9 comments:

      1. I'm getting an urge to get a big black fluffy coat for this winter
        love the look of that fedora too!
        hope you're well little miss <3

        www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

        ReplyDelete
      2. I love those coats, the collarless one looks lush! Gorgeous picks x

        ReplyDelete
      3. Great trend selection - love the coat and hat in particular!
        Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

        ReplyDelete
      4. I LOVE that Topshop sherling coat...so nice and cosy! x

        Josie’s Journal

        ReplyDelete
      5. I want so many of these, the hat in particular though. I want a fedora in every colour
        Lauren
        livinginaboxx

        ReplyDelete
      6. Those coats! So cosy <3 <3 xx

        ReplyDelete
      7. I'm pretty much over Topshop these days excluding their amazing range of coats! This one looks so snuggly and sweet. Like marshmallows. :)

        Tara xo

        ReplyDelete
      8. Love all of these items! Fur stoles are my favourite Winter essential. They look fabulous with any coat!

        Katie <3

        ReplyDelete