Sunday, 23 November 2014

girl meets boy


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5


I have already spoken about my love for Autumn and the desire to have a wardrobe full of beautiful coats. So, taking a closer look at my wardrobe, it seems I have got myself into a style rut. Maybe not so much a rut, but I seem to dress in a way I know and like. At the moment, it's a very boyish look. A mixture of oversized knits and tops with tailored/slim trousers.

I am very much an admirer of fashion, When on Pinterest, I always find myself searching for style inspiration and pinning the outfits I love. Above, are some looks that reflect that casual, boyish look (I surprised myself by not using a single Alexa Chung image in this collage). The oversized coats, button down shirt and woolly hats, are all very much to my taste.

So, yesterday I spotted the perfect footwear for this post. Amie over at Credit Crunch Chic modelled a pair of beautiful monk shoes on her blog, here. These shoes are now on my Christmas wish list and look great worn with skinny jeans, very mod!

Below, I have made a Asos wishlist. I limited myself to six items, which was a hard task when you have endless options to chose from. The faux fur collar would be a great piece to add some colour and texture to any outfit. I also adore the jumper by Fred Perry - a British brand famous for its boyish charm!

MY ASOS PICKS



'Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.' - Orson Welles


17 comments:

  1. Lovely picks, that plaid jumper!!! I have my eyes out for a perfect camel long blazer coat.

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wishlist, you always make the best ones! These boyish outfits make me want to go shopping! :)

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous pieces, I'm loving camel items at the moment :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Camel coats! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore a good camel coat! LOVE your choices. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Asos <3 Those details are fantastic ! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love all of these camel coats I keep seeing. I also want to get some simple turtlenecks now that the weather is much chillier! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these coats! I don't know if I would ever be able to one off though:)
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  9. The camel coloured turtleneck sweater you've picked is just gorgeous! I've been searching for a jumper that colour for the past few weeks but haven't found anything in the shops. May have to make a cheeky asos order now xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the casual boyish look. The Fred Perry jumper is beaut! xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've picked some lovely items! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looove these inspo pictures, I shall forever be sticking to this androgynous trend, here's to dressing like the opposite gender :')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've picked out the most beautiful autumn hues. All those neutral colours are just so dreamy!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What are your thought on the ankle length coast that are around at the moment? I can imagine them being totally your style! I think they would drown me, but I love them on other people!

    katie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like them on other people, I like a shorter coat for myself ;) xx

      Delete