Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Berry Christmas




Linea Mulled Berries Scent c/o house of fraser

I love nothing more than a cosy night in, on the sofa, complete with a beagle by my side. An enjoyable evening in would usually involve a film, or a new book that I'm excited to start. I also find a cosy atmosphere helps me to relax.

December can be such a hectic month for some, it can really take its toll. It's always important to have a moment to yourself and time to relax and take stock - especially after a busy day/week. A way of de-stressing could be as simple as lighting a candle in the evening and enjoying the warmth and scent. I find switching on the Christmas lights, having a couple of candles lit, helps me to instantly feel more cosy and peaceful.

Candles are ideal for achieving that homely, warm atmosphere. When I received the Linea Mulled Berries collection I was delighted how festive the scent was. The scent is a combination of cranberry, cherry and blackcurrant laced with citrus and sweet highlights - it really does sound good enough to eat! It's an easy way to create that festive feeling within your home and create a calm setting so you can relax and wind down. The Mulled Berries Botanical candle is also very decorative and has become a prominent feature on my fireplace.

This year's Christmas memories will be filled with the warm scent of Mulled Berries.

xxxx

14 comments:

  1. this looks so cosy!
    Emily x

    http://littlemisswynne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh just bought a bottle of the diffuser for the office, smells lovely and festive in here now!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. the candle sounds like it would smell amaaaazing! it's so pretty too :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas candles and scents :) I really like the ginger sparkle fragrance oil from The Body Shop! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This candle sounds gorgeous! Cosy and Christmasy!
    Cowgirl Dreams at http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even smell it but it sounds amazing! It would be so cosy for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As opposite as everyone else, I always end up giving a f*ck about anything that happens in December, it's like my "relax" month hahaahah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love scented candles!

    Fashionably,
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love the candles and decorations, love room accessories in red!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore candles, I have so many of them. I especially love a scented one, this candle sounds like it would smell amazing

    Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, sounds like a lovely-smelling collection! Candles are so therapeutic when you want to relax and just cozy up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks perfect, I love any candles that make it smell like Christmas like cinnamon and pine and gingerbread :)

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love having a "me-time" day. And this is such a perfect inspiration. I bet those candles and aromatherapy would make you feel more peaceful and calm :)

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those candles are so beautiful. I love festive smells in the house come winter time!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete