Friday, 19 December 2014

Berry Christmas 2




'The scent of innocence. A burst of deep, tart blackberry juice, blending with the freshness of just-gathered bay and brambly woods. Vibrant and verdant.'


I wanted to share the latest love in my life. It comes in a bottle and smells divine. It is the Blackberry & Bay Cologne by Jo Malone.

A brand that is very much British and at the 'forefront of perfumery'. I received this bespoke cologne as a birthday gift. It came in a Jo Malone signature box and gift bag, complete with ribbon. Jo Malone scents are an individual statement, created for her, for him and for the home.

A little confession- I first heard of this perfume when watching Tanya Burr's monthly favourites. It's a scent she repurchased and loved. Note, I don't usually run out and buy everything YouTubers claim to love - but when it comes to perfumes, I tend to go on recommendations. 

This wonderful cologne instantly became a new favourite of mine. It really is a delicious scent with a warm, deep tone and fruity accent. Blackberry & Bay is a sophisticated combination that has a woody, greenness to it, which I love. If you're looking for the perfect scent or gift this Christmas, this may well be it!

Have you tried this fragrance before? I would love to know what fragrance you last bought.

P.S It's ALMOST the 25th! 


9 comments:

  1. These photos are just so luxurious in themselves, makes me want to go buy a bottle straight away. And your nails look ever so Christmassy.
    I have yet to own anything by Jo Malone but I love going into the store in Cardiff to smell all the perfumes - there are some fantastically unusual scents and I think it's worth paying the extra money for such unique and wonderful perfume.

    N xo

    www.whatnaomiwrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a lovely fragrance, fab pics too!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nearly Christmas! Love the sound of this scent :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, i've heard such good things about Jo Malone perfumes- need to check them out! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good! I've never tried Jo Malone but am definitely tempted x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are just no other scents like Jo Malone in my opinion, just pure luxury in a bottle!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love jo malone. I'm actually running out of my wild bluebell scent. will definitely try and smell this scent after.

    happy holidays!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg this sounds amaaaaazing, my mum has the earl grey fragrance and it's beautiful..I'd love my own jo Malone fragrance x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo Malone is a brand I have been so tempted in trying. This sounds lovely x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete