Saturday, 3 January 2015

happy new year




Images 1 2 3 4 5


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I have never been one to make New Years' resolutions. However, with so many writing about their inspiring goals for the year ahead, it's hard not to think about what I would like to happen in 2015. So, I am embracing the new year as a new chapter and a blank page. A reason to be optimistic and make a positive mark. Here are my resolutions..

Learn

I want to learn Yoga and more meditation techniques. I think this will be core to being healthy in mind, as well as body. I hope to share my experience along the way with you.

I want to learn more about nutrition. I have suffered with troubled skin for years and have let it hold me back for far too long. A look into dairy alternatives (inspired by Laila) and a more balanced diet will hopefully improve my skin and even my confidence.
Laugh
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter - E.E. Cummings

There a reason why they say laughter is the best medicine. It is a great way to relieve stress and tension for example. Laughter can shift our mood and perspective when we find ourselves feeling blue. It's important to find light in dark situations, it enables us to deal with things easier and find some relief. 

I want to say goodbye to those cloudy days and find a reason everyday to laugh, whether it be on my own or with friends. There is so much to enjoy and I intend to do just that this year.

Check out
Michelle's Life outside London
Sprinkle of Glitter
The Mindy Project
Arrested Development recommended by Chelsea


Love
Simply, to love life.


Hope you have enjoyed reading. I would love to know your resolutions for 2015...


16 comments:

  1. i hope you have a really lovely year!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful goals - I hope your year is wonderful x

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to watch The Mindy Project too! It looks so funny! Wishing you a lovely year. x

    Jessica Marie | Miss Cobweb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the quote from your picture in a post here! ->http://hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/little-changes-make-big-differences.html
    Great post! Good luck with your goals! Have a wonderful year x
    Hattie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year lovely lady! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new Year girl. I hope it brings you a lot of luck. Laughing is the best cure, for real.
    My main aim for 2015 is just to be better than I was. It'll help me focus on all mistakes I could make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year lovely! great post, I do yoga as much as possible, one of my resolutions was to try and do some everyday, even if it's only for a few minutes, it is so relaxing especially at the end of the day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Lovely post!

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice post, I hope you have lots of fun doing your resolutions. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh love this such a lovely post! I love the what to read bit super lovely! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started watching The Mindy Project! it's okay, there are some funny parts. I'm sure it gets better so I won't give up just yet!

    I hope you have a lovely 2015 ;)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooo! Happy new year! I want to read more too. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with ya on the battling-troubled-skin front this year. How are enjoying yoga so far? And I really like the E. E. Cummings quote you've shared! Will most definitely try my best to remember it :) I hope you do find many reasons to laugh everyday be it on your own or with friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the first collage :) cool post, I wanna start yoga again too! Did it last year but been to busy to keep it up lately :/

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely goals dear! So true! Laughing and feeling happy from the inside out is the cure to all problems in life:)
    Love

    epsita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Laughing more is a goal everyone should aim for!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete