Tuesday, 6 January 2015

YOSO



YOSO is a brand that I first heard about on twitter. A brand that introduces innovative technology to beauty treatments. YOSO has a portal skincare range that allows users 'to look and feel their best wherever they are'. 

On receiving the YOSO compact, I was impressed with the design and how compact and portable it was. However, I was unsure how it would fit into my skincare routine and/or if this skincare technology was for me. I'm always a willing consumer when it comes to skin care, having suffered with mild acne, I want to find products that leave my skin feeling fresh and clear.

What is ion cleansing?
Ionic skin care technology uses positive and negatively charged ions through electrical charges to help draw out impurities and create skin balance.

This YOSO compact uses a positive charge to draw out the negatively charged dirt from deep within your pores, for a DEEP facial cleansing.

I have been using this compact with my regular toner and moisturiser daily. I admit, I was uncertain about the overall concept, as the smooth rubber head did not vibrate or move (like so many other skincare devices on the market). However, this is the appeal of using ions to lift dirt, sebum and make up from deep within your poresSomething that took me a long time to learn was that harsh, vigorous products are not always kind to your skin. So, this non-abrasive and gentle application of toner and mosturiser has been a welcomed addition.

The simple to use clip system, allows you to use cotton pads with ease. I found that it was very effective in leaving my skin feeling fresh and thoroughly cleansed. This compact has been a positive addition to my skincare routine.

13 comments:

  1. this sounds like amazing product! ;)

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this before - what a nifty design!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard about it, thank you very much for sharing!


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this before! Interesting idea for sure :) This sounds much nicer than the Clarisonic scrubby thing (I can't remember the name!). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so intresting and I've heard a lot about this :) I'll definitely try it out :) x

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds super interesting, haven´t heard about anything like that. it sounds a bit scary though :D

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was my first impression too, not scary at all though :)

      Delete
  7. hey this sounds proper good!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds interesting, ive never heard of this one before. thanks for sharing!

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm slightly confused by it. do you hold the main body of the plastic and then put a pad on the black part? Looks like a fascinating little beauty tool!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cool, I've never seen or heard of anything like this. Definitely something I wanna try one day and I'm glad it's been a positive addition to your routine xx

    ReplyDelete