Monday, 16 February 2015

late valentines




Wreath | Flowers

So, this was supposed to be a romantic Valentine's post, but, like many love affairs it was not to be. To be honest I've been struggling to blog recently and the passion to do so seems to be lost.

Have I fallen out of love with blogging?

I don't think this is the case. Recently, that spark that made me excited to blog is missing. But, when I go back to the beginning, when it was all new and exciting, I remember why I started. I want to rekindle this romance and blog when my heart is in it and only then. 

So with this, I thought I would share a few things that have my heart in a flutter;


- Broadchurch. I need to know the TRUTH!

- I am over the moon to have tickets for The Elephant Man at the Theatre Royal Haymarket. It is starring Bradley Cooper. BRADLEY COOPER! I'm so excited to see this man on stage this summer!

- Shrove Tuesday is upon us. This means pancakes for tea! A sprinkle of sugar and a squeeze of lemon is how I like mine. How do you have yours?

Thanks for reading, I hope you have a good week!
x


18 comments:

  1. 1. i love both those photographs!! that lingerie set is swoon worthy!
    2. i love reading your blog and i think it is simply a magical space!!! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Pancake Day! I must remember to make up a batch of pancakes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm feeling the same at the moment. I was ill last week so had a few days off blogging and now I can't seem to find the motivation again. Hope you find your spark again

    Dominique x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you are feeling better and back blogging too X

      Delete
  4. I love reading your blog. I love blogging, I'm constantly writing posts and then never finding the time to actually get them up - I think I need a stricter filter as well or some more time to actually just sit down and do it. But I totally agree you should only blog if your hearts in it!

    That lingeire set is GORGOUES XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you know i love your blog too :D

      Delete
  5. Pancake Tuesday - hooray!! I will take any excuse to eat pancakes that I can get. How far along are in you Broadchurch? I won't spoil anything but the ending is excellent!

    Sorry to hear you've hit a bit of a slump lately with blogging. Here's hoping the love for it finds its way back to you soon :)

    x Kathryn
    Through the Thicket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. I'm waiting for the last episode, it's on next Monday! x

      Delete
  6. Blogger burnout is a real thing. Really real. And that's okay. Blog when you feel the passion & need to not just because you feel you have a duty. That's the key. Well, what I learned anyway. Do you like a sprinkle of sugar & a dash of lemon on your pancakes or in your tea??

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo at the top and I totally forgot my diet today and ate pancakes this evening as they are just amazing and worth it tbh ;) I hope you start feeling more love for your blog again, I love it :) xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy pancake day!!!! and it happens to me all the time, and then as soon as you get your blogging-buzz back it's like you forget all about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about sometimes losing that spark for something you used to be excited about; taking a step back is always a great way to gain new perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What dreamy pictures! That underwear set is perfect!

    I think everyone falls in and out of blogging, it is a hobby, but it is such a time consuming one. I struggle to find the time to do it any more, might just be my winter mindset- I would sleep through every day of winter that didn't have snow for me to play in if I had an option..

    I hope you do start up again soon though, I miss your posts, you have great taste!

    Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh Mr Bradley Cooper is a babe!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those undies look beautiful!
    Great to see you back here m'lady, sorry you're struggling with it but know that your little corner of the web is much loved.
    And I'm just getting into Broadchurch, so very addictive.
    M x

    ReplyDelete