Sunday, 22 February 2015

LFW | SHRIMP AW15





Images Dazed Digital | Gettycentmag | WWD


London Fashion Week is once again, in full swing. I have never been myself, but with live feeds and twitter updates, everything you need to know LFW-wise is simply a click away... 

There was a presentation that I knew I had to share with you. It was a glitter fantasy, inspired by the Emerald City, it truly was a celebration for British designer Hannah Welland and her fashion label Shrimp. This label shares the best in faux fur fashion, through carefully sourced fabric and vivid colours. The creativity behind this brand is clear to see, refreshing and forward thinking. Shrimp, does indeed, put the fun into fashion.

The AW15 presentation (above) appeared to be a dreamy, cosmic mix of colours, shaggy coats, contrasting collars and hems. My personal favourites are the embroidered jumpers and Sophia Webster heels.


This collection has a 70s vibe that will have you reaching for that disco ball...

As celebrities, bloggers and fashion lovers assemble to watch the shows, there is much focus on what is being worn off the runway. So, of course, Alexa Chung was photographed wearing a Papa Puss coat outside Somerset house, as was Pixie Geldof. So, Shrimp, gets a fashion nod from Alexa Chung and friends, need I say more?..


'A British brand that captures British humour, creativity and innovative fashion'


10 comments:

  1. Love this! And the Emerald City theme is so cool xx
    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! It's such a colorful collection :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore shrimp when I was looking into avenue 32 for a post I was swooning over all the coats and bags, I just wish it was in my budget not my inspiration list as it looks so high quality and a great replicate xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the last models hair - so, so cute! I need to draw a girl with an adorable bob! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely LOVED this presentation so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the styling and their hair. So, so sweet.

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Shrimp! That yellow coat had me at hello, also the green is such a vivid shade. They're such a great brand and love them pushing the explorations of faux fur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want everything!! So fluffy, colourful and damn right beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete