Monday, 6 July 2015

Summer Blogging





Source 1 2 3 4 5


BLOG

Back to the blog. I hold my hands up, I've been awful at updating this space but not to say it wasn't on my mind. There are many late night ideas that never make it to the morning. Many blog posts written in my head but never on paper. So, I'm putting my best foot forward in an attempt to be a good blogger and update more often - expect, vases, candles, shoes, books and more...


LONDON


I went to London twice last month. This was quite an achievement for me. I used to associate London as a big, scary city that would send me into a panic. I decided to face my anxiety head on and book the train tickets. I'm so glad I did!

It was hot, hot, hot in London. My first mistake was wearing black jeans. My second, was thinking my make-up would last the day. This aside, it was the perfect weather for a weekend away. We had a wonderful time. I simply told myself to 'have fun' and to live in the moment.


BRADLEY COOPER


I went to the theatre for the first time. My sister kindly bought us tickets to see The Elephant Man starring one of my favourite actors, Bradley Cooper. The show was over so quickly. I thought the set, the minimal props and the transitions into each scene were so well done.  I am no critic, however, I thoroughly enjoyed. There was even a humour to the story that had the entire audience laughing.

At the end of the show, we went to the back door to wait patiently for another glimpse of the famous actor. I did manage to get a blurry picture as he got into his car and gave the crowd a wave. My night was made!




9 comments:

  1. Yay, it's good to know that you'll be blogging more :) I always enjoy your blog posts and your collages! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Christina I can't believe you were in London and I didn't see you! Let me know next time you're around! I've lived here and it's definitely not a big scary place I can tell you now. Maybe kind of big, but it doesn't feel it once you know where you're going :)

    glad you enjoyed the elephant man! I've heard great things about it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back to blogging more too and it's kind of a nice feeling! I had no idea you had anxiety, hun I'm sorry :(

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO! Summer blogging, happened so fastttt, summer blogging... I really hope you was wanting a reference from Grease :)

    I'm so pleased for you that you went to London, I really want to go so I can visit friends but the thought of London feels me with ridiculous amounts of anxiety! :/ send advice?

    I can just imagine you fan girling seeing Bradley Cooper, where is the blurred pic? :) hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **fills me with....not feels me with!!!

      Delete
  5. That's so cool! I've still never been to London! I really want to go to the Theatre now though!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
    Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

    ReplyDelete