Sunday, 9 August 2015

OOPS-A-DAISY




Kamper Flat Weave Shoe - Office £48 £24 (other colours)Milo Jeans - Topshop £38 £20 (similar


'OOPS-A-DAISY', just as Hugh Grant said in the film Notting Hill. I say this, not because I failed to climb a fence and fell, but, because I failed to avoid the sales (twice).

I was confident that I could look through the sales and walk away empty handed. Do I really, really need that top, that is now 70% off and in a questionable print, hanging with a dozen others on the sale rack?  No, I do not.

How do I explain these two sales items? 

The shoes were only added to the Office sale recently. I had previously admired them, but could not justify the price tag.  So, when I saw these shoes on sale and in my size, I swiftly added them to my basket. They are so comfortable and perfect for the summer and the upcoming autumn. 

I always find myself in Topshop when it comes to buying jeans. I know my size and I never have a problem finding jeans that fit, just right! I will admit, I don't really need another pair of jeans. However, I don't have any jeans in this style, or in this colour. That is my defence! I really do like retro and mom style jeans - relaxed and high waisted... 

The sales got the better of me this time around. However, I did buy half an outfit!! 


                                                                    Have you bought anything in the SALES?




5 comments:

  1. You shop the sales way better than me, I literally low to high and bag a lot of crap haha! I adore the jeans and the shoes, even better when you wanted something before it was reduced xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so cute! I love finding sale bargains : ) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys! Those shoes are so gorgeous. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did pretty well, you didn't go too sales crazy! I adore the colour of those shoes, so stunning and will go with a lot of different outfits (totally justifiable purchase!). I wish I could find a pair of jeans that would fit me properly, I think I'm just an awkward shape haha. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should never apologise for buying shoes.

    www.imbeingerica.com x

    ReplyDelete