Friday, 14 August 2015

WISHLIST







This summer has been very hazy - it's either blue sky and sunshine or grey clouds and rain. A typical British summer! 

I decided to do a wishlist/outfit (above) to celebrate the last few weeks of summer.

The denim button front skirt has been very popular this season. I'm still head over platforms for the 70s look, so, this skirt is a great piece to have in your wardrobe. In keeping with the 70s, I thought this jacquard top would look great with denim.

The sheer mesh bra and metallic sandals are from Other Stories. I simply had to include these glittery shoes - you will be disco ready in these! The lomography camera with a honeycomb design is just what you need to capture summer memories

Thanks for reading! What is currently on your wishlist?


8 comments:

  1. I love that denim skirt and pretty bralet! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your blog posts they are beautiful! That bralet is gorgeous and I am despo for a lomography camera x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore that denim skirt (and the whole 70s look!) and that oscar wilde quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, I love that little 70's sort of outfit :) I still love button front skirts, they're so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The And Other Stories bra is sooo pretty! I love their lingerie x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, I love that bra. Unfortunately that style just doesn't work with my body type. Those sandals however are something else, amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol at the comment above this one!

    That sheer bra is SO NICE. I am a sucker for nice lingerie but can never buy stuff like that as I am quite well-endowed and they would just rip/I would fall out etc. But I love pretty sheer fabric bras like that one! I have a blue jersey skirt with poppers which is a bit like the denim ones around everywhere... I'm pretending anyway! X

    ReplyDelete